Sixty seven // together

[A/N]
It took a freaking quarantine to lock me inside for me to come back here
SHAME ON ME
I'm sorry it took me so long to continue the story, my life was an absolute mess this last 6 months and I couldn't think properly, let alone create something worth reading
Thank you to all of you that missed my updates and never gave up on me, and Georgia!!!!!
Hope you are all staying safe and that you like this one <3

Don't forget to comment and vote!!! Love you lotsss
[A/N]

It rained the entire weekend. Small constant droplets knocking on our bedroom window, forcing us to stay inside. The perfect weather to stay in bed, even if we were not asleep, and usually we weren't. Doing nothing and talking about everything, but also doing everything that didn't need us to talk.
"I can't believe we are doing this" I confess, but the huge smile on my face gives away just how excited I am
It's crazy how sure I am of what I want with Calum. It's so simple. I want him, I want us and there is no point waiting longer or postponing it. It's unimaginable, really. I am moving out of the campus apartment and moving in with my boyfriend. It is also surprising that the person making these life long plans with me is the guy I met only months ago - even though it feels like a lifetime - and not Ryan, the person who I pictured myself doing these things for most of my adult life. It's amazing to think how invested both of us are into this relationship in such a short period of time. Some might say it's impulsive but I couldn't care less. I'm so sure of what I want that I didn't need to think twice.
"I can" Calum tells me and the certainty in his tone calms my heart "And I can't wait to wake up every day beside you"
It has always been like this. He knows all the right words to make me fall even deeper in love with him. His chocolate eyes bore deep into mine, sending chills all over my skin. Cal caresses my cheek with his thumb and places a stubborn lock of hair behind my ear. I can see it in his eyes all the words left unsaid. He shows me with attitude how much he cares about me and our relationship. This time, he doesn't need to tell me because his eyes say enough. But he does it anyway.
"Have I told you how much I love you?" Calum asks me, his voice coming out as a whisper
"I don't think so" I reply with a teasing smile "Do you mind saying it again? Just one more time"
In a swift move, Calum moves the arm that is holding me close to him and pins me against the mattress. He holds both my hands firmly above my head and presses his naked body to mine, holding me in place. It is almost funny that he thinks I would want to go scape, or even go somewhere else. This is heaven, this is it for me.
"As many times as you want me to" He says, running his nose along my neck
I breathe in a sharp breath, feeling my skin crawl under his touch. Calum lets out an amused chuckle, showing me how much he loves the way I respond to his simplest touch.
"I love this freckle right here" He says, pointing with the tip of his nose a freckle on my cheek "And your rosy cheeks"
"I love this one dimple" Cal kisses the left side of my mouth
"I love your pink lips" His mouth connects to mine but he quickly pulls away "And all of the things this mouth can do"
This time, Calum gives me a real taste of his lips, allowing me to truly savor his tongue. It takes no time for us to deepen the kiss and even though both our naked bodies are almost merging into one another, it doesn't seem enough.
"I love every inch of your body" He disconnects our lips and lowers his kisses to my jaw and neck "And how it reacts to me"
Just to prove his point, one of his hands wanders through the side of my body, stopping just below my boob. I hold my breath without noticing, which makes Cal display a smug grin on his handsome face. I smash my greedy lips to his plump ones, as an attempt to both regain contact and erase the stupid grin off his face.
"Someone is in a hurry? Huh?" He laughs, making me groan out of impatience
"Calum" I whine, trying to make him to stop teasing
"I love the way my name falls out of these lips" He pecks my lips once again "I love you so much, G"
His member pokes my entrance making me suck on my own breath. His penis is so hard that I bet he wants me now as much as I want him, but one thing I learned about this handsome man right here: He is stubborn as hell.
"I love you too" I manage to reply
"How much?" Calum teases, making me want to roll my eyes for being so annoying
Before I can say anything, he slides his middle finger in between my folds, collecting my wetness. The moan that scapes my throat changes from pleasure to frustration when he retracts his hand. I watch Cal bring his hand to his face and lick his own finger, winning the Oscar for the sexiest scene to ever exist.
"I love your taste" His rough voice tells me
"I love you. All of you" I beg, completely out of breath "Please, Cal"
He attends my request, boring his loving chocolate eyes into mine and fulfilling me entirely. Calum fills my heart like no one else ever could, he fills my dreams and my reality with more than I could ever wish for. He fills my mind and his handsome face is all I can think about. I don't need anything else when I have him. That is every girl's dream, but can also be their ruin.