Chapter twenty

A/N:

So

I forgot to post the second chapter

So I'll post that one today and the one for today today :)

Chapter Twenty

Sicheng POV

(a week later from being taken away from Yuta)

I didn't know what boring was until that one week. We were let off school for a week and most people would be excited to hang out with their friends and spend time with family but since I didn't have any more family and I wasn't allowed to have friends over and going to anyone house was completely out of the picture. All I would do was watch K-Drama's for continuous hours. I've never thought of getting Yuta's phone number since we were inseparable and so when it hit me to text him I was mentally slapping myself for my stupidity.

I just took it into my hands to call Jungwoo and ask him for Yuta's phone number.

"Hello?" Jungwoo said.

"Hey, Jungwoo," I said to him, happy to be able to talk to my friend

"Oh, hey Sicheng. I didn't know it was you since I didn't check the caller ID" He laughed.

"Ha, umm, I was wondering if you could give me Yuta's phone number since I never got it before, hehe." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah about that, yesterday Yuta dropped his phone in the sink while he was washing the dishes," Jungwoo said in an unfortunate tone.

"why did he have his phone with him while washing the dishes?" I asked curiously.

"something about watching dank memes and vines? Or maybe it was an anime? I don't really remember." he said, the use of dank coming in his voice was weird to hear.

"Oh okay, thanks anyway." I said and hung up before he could say anything.

The feeling of not being able to speak to someone you love, even if it's a day, hurts so the emotion and anger I had that I didn't want to take out on Jungwoo just resided inside me like a fire. I missed him so much even though it hadn't been long.

The temptation to leave was more than grand.

While I was closed in my thoughts of not being in Yuta's arms for at least a few hours I got a text from an unknown number:

/???

Hello, is this Sicheng?

Umm, who's this?????

It's Yuta!

Umm...

Are you Sicheng??/

I didn't know whether to answer or not. It was suspicious since Yuta was said to have dropped his phone in the sink but even with those thoughts at mind I still got butterflies at the situation. So I just decided to ask Jungwoo.

/Jungwoo me

Hey Jungwoo?

Yeah?

An unknown number is texting me saying its Yuta, is it him?

I mean you did say Yuta dropped his phone in water.

Idk mayyyyybbbeeee

What does mayyyyybbbeee mean??????????????

Mayyyyybbbeeee means mayyyyybbbeeee

Ugh you're no help/

With the grand help that Jungwoo had I needed to act without his help. I would've asked Lucas but didn't feel like it. He might have possessed the same amount of help that Jungwoo had given me.

/??? Me

Hellooooo??????

Yeah, it's Sicheng but are you actually Yuta???

Yeah!!! I'm offended that you'd think it's someone else posing as me!!!

Okay, call me! I'll know by the sound if your voice.

Kk/

Immediately, I got a call on my phone from the number.

"Hello? Is this so-called Yuta?" I asked.

"Yeah, who else would it be?" Yuta's playful voice answered.

To say I was happy to hear his voice would be an understatement. I was so full of joy that I dropped my phone and began to repeatedly yell "yes!".

"Helllooo??? Baby, are you there?" he asked.

I dropped to my knees and picked up my phone.

"yeah, sorry, " I said.

Apparently, when Jungwoo told Yuta about how much I had wanted his phone number but he didn't have his phone Yuta went straight to a phone store to buy a new one. I told him that he didn't need to but the deed was done and there was no going back. Even though he spent all the money on a new phone I was still happy he would go through all that for me but still, the guilt was there for making him do something rash. I didn't know what to think but I just tried to ignore it. We continued to talk for the whole night until I realized what time it had been, which was 5 in the morning. When we said goodbye and he sent kissed through the phone I went out like the flick of a switch.