Chapter six

A/N:

so like ive been kinda busy lately that's why I didn't publish for two days so imma publish three times for ya! :)

The next day

Chapter six

I never wanted to leave his side. No matter how much my skin began to burn.

But when someone else touched me I would have a panic attack, get hives and have itchy skin but with Yuta that wasn't the situation.

I arrived at school with Lucas, Jungwoo and of course Yuta. We were walking to the cafeteria where we would normally meet up before school.

"SICHENG!" the dreamies yelled. That was their nicknames since they were the young ones of the group. They ran up to me and began to shower me with love. "Sicheng it wasn't the same without you!" Jeno said shining his eye smile. I had an urge the pinch his cheeks like I would normally do but just think of it made my heart beat faster and make the hairs on my neck stand up.

Suddenly Mark jumped in front of him and began to tell me how sad he was when he found out what had happened. Then Donghyuck began to say stuff until Jaemin shoved him out of the way.

(A/N: imagine it's the scene from the 00' liners Vlive where Jaemin pushed Donghyuck out of the way... You know the scene I'm talking about)

Jaemin smiled at me brightly as the other dreamies began to bounce around me like puppies. I spotted Kun and Jaehyun so I decided to go sit with them saying goodbye to the dreamies and that I was going to sit down.

As I sat down a distressed Ten and Taeyong came up to us. "there's something we forgot to tell you." Taeyong said worrisome. I gave them a confused look and Ten began to spill the news. "you lost the court case against Marvin." he said. I gasped loudly. "wait but how?" I asked. "you didn't have any witnesses." he said. "when was the court case?" I asked. "after the doctors revealed that you were in a coma." he answered.

I tried to process this. It was big news. That must have meant that he was still in the school. "we believe you though." Jaehyun said. I shook all of the thoughts and memory's out of my head. "thanks, Jaehyun." I said.

*ring!*

"well, that's the bell we better go to class," Kun said. I signed along with the others. "or we could skip!" Lucas suggested earning a slap on the arm from Jungwoo. "no, we're going to go, class, Lucas!" Kun scolded. Almost everyone else began to tell Lucas his wrong. "okay, okay I get it!" Lucas complained loudly.

The large group began to leave the cafeteria and half of the group split up since they were in the upstairs classes apparently. "what class am I in?" I asked Yuta. "half of us were put into the same class and the other half were put into another class together so you're with me and all of us!" Yuta explained happily.

God was finally on my side. He put me in the same class as Yuta! I was extremely grateful. "but Marvin's in our class too." he said quietly. I felt my heart drop. So much for God being on my side. " where do I sit?" I asked. He smiled. "with me at the back of the class!" he exclaimed. Was god on my side or not?

As we arrived at the class and I entered I got stares from every angle. "stop staring!" Yuta yelled. The class stopped staring at me. I blushed at the act. He walked to the back of the class with me and we sat down. "thank you." I whispered to him. He blushed and shook his head. "I don't want anyone to look at you like they were," he said. I also blushed. "how do you want them to look at me then?" I asked. He cocked an eyebrow

"I don't want them to look at you, I want to be the only one that looks at you."