Chapter eleven

A/N(againagainagain):

Hi

I'm back

Anyway enjoy :,)

The next day at school

Chapter eleven

I wake up in Yuta's bed. I yawn and an alarm blasts my ears. I hear Yuta groan and he turned off the alarm. "good morning baby." I said. The pet name felt foreign to say but it also felt right. He looks at me and hugs me. He begins to nuzzle my arm while repeating the word "cute"

I laugh and hug him. It felt right. It didn't burn. I was really itchy from when Marvin grabbed my shoulders but other than that none of the symptoms of Haphephobia seemed to be present.

"come on, we've got to go to school!" I whined. He sighed and got up. We got dressed, ate breakfast which was pancakes that he made and went to school by bus since Lucas' car was with him and Jungwoo.

I arrive at school with Yuta. We joke around as we make our way to the cafeteria. "Sicheng! Are you alright?" Jaehyun asked. "yeah, I'm fine now!" I said smiling. He smiled back. "thank God. I was really worried." he said. I smiled as Yuta pulled me to a table with the dream team already sat in it. The dreamies looked confused at us. "whats wrong?" I asked. "Yuta touched you! And you didn't have a panic attack!" Chenle said. "that's because I can touch him!" Yuta said proudly. "THAT MAKES NO SENSE!" Donghyuck yelled.

"okay I'll explain: we don't know why but my Haphephobia seems to not have an effect to Yuta but it has an effect to everyone else." I explained. Their confused looks didn't leave their faces. "I think it has no effect to loved ones and that's why he can touch me." Yuta said. "then why can't we touch him?" Jaemin said. "no he's wrong, don't worry, anyways I have a therapy appointment today so I'll talk to the therapist about it." I said.

"Okay, but can I just point out that Yuta said loved ones and he referred to himself, what does that mean?" Mark pointed out. I kicked Yuta from under the table. "he means that... We're a couple now." I said quietly. "couldn't hear you Sicheng!" Jisung provoked. "I said WE'RE A COUPLE NOW!" I yelled out of his stubbornness. The cafeteria became quiet and I could hear the snickering of Yuta beside me. "SEE I TOLD YOU! I WAS RIGHT!" Jungwoo yelled at Lucas. Lucas burst into a fit of laughter. The cafeteria started to be filled with whispers. "You were right!" Lucas admitted. I sighed while covering my face in embarrassment. Yuta, also in a fit of laughter, rubbed circles on my back.

*ring*

"let's go to class!" Yuta said triumphantly. I sighed and giggled slightly at his cuteness. We walked to class with the large group and in the halls, several people stared at me. "KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOURSELVES!" Yuta yelled. He must've noticed the stares.

"its fine," I said. "no it's not, I can't to be the only person that looks at you!" he said in a slightly whiny voice. I hugged him tightly as we walked. "that's funny because I want you to be the only person that looks at me." 

A/N(againagainagain):

Have a good daayyyyyyyyy/niggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttt