Chapter one

A/N: edited :,)

———

At school

Chapter one

My teacher entered the classroom I took out my headphones, knowing he would get mad if I "stayed plugged in". It's normal for me to block out the loud people in my class by simply listening to my music, they gave me headaches and I absolutely hated headaches.

"Hello everyone! Eyes up front I have an announcement!" my teacher called out. 

I raised my head to watch the teacher who seemed happier than usual.

I knew that the announcement couldn't have been a new student, why would my teacher be happy about a new student? And it was almost the last two weeks of school so the point of coming would be pointless since we were just finishing projects for the year and taking exams.

"Today we have a new student!" he said cheerfully.

 I knotted my brows, guess I was wrong.

"its the last two weeks of school!" I called out, earning a laugh from the rest of my class. 

"yes, that's a good point, Sicheng, but.. whatever, " the teacher said, voice strained to sound happy as he waved my question away. 

He walked to the door and pulled in the new student, who stumbled in. It was a boy who had blond hair, it wasn't very long, just the right length, and he had bright blue eyes and pale skin.   He smiled nervously, showing his teeth who shined brightly in the light. He had a bit of a slouch, too.

"Please, introduce yourself!" the teacher said, clasping his hands happily. 

"Oh uh, I'm Marvin.. I'm from London, England, " Marvin stopped and then added while bowing down, "please treat me well!" His Korean wasn't the best but I still understood him, nonetheless. Not that I had any say in the matter since I was still learning. I was born in China but my parents moved us to South Korea.

"okay, Marvin, nice to meet you, there's a spot in front of Kun, so Kun just wave so he can find his spot." the teacher said pointing to a wavy and smiley Kun. 

Marvin walked up to the spot, quickly, visibly nervous from all eyes on him, shined a quick smile to Kun and sat down.

"okay, now that that's out of the way, you can just continue to finish your projects and if you're done do.. Whatever I don't really care as long as you aren't stabbing someone in the eye with a pencil." he said, sat in his desk and started scrolling through his phone. 

Luckily, my project was finished so I just moved my chair to Kun's desk.

"hey." I spoke in Chinese. 

It was easier for both of us to speak our native tongue. Plus: nobody understood us except for a few others.

"excuse me, do you have a pencil I can borrow?" Marvin turned around in his chair as he asked. Kun pulled out a pencil from his pencil case and handed it to him with a smile. 

"thank you." he muttered, shining a smile to me too. That fucking smile.

>>> time skip to weekend/tHe dAy oF tHe BiG eNd Of YeAr PaRtY "sUpEr ImPoRtAnT">>>

"who's taking you?" my mom asked, sat on my bed, legs crossed as I looked through my closet for a jacket.  

"Taeil, " I answer shortly as I pull out a Denim jacket, stared it dow and threw it onto the bed beside her.

"and when are you going to be back?" she stared at my jacket.

"I don't know? when I'm back I'll be back, i guess.."

Immediately two honks of a car where heard which was my cue to leave my questioning mom.

"that must be them!" I said running out of my room, mom following close behind. 

"Sicheng." she said firmly once we arrived at the front door. 

I turned around nervously, smiling 'innocently'. 

"yes mother?" I asked, fear creeping into my voice. 

Whenever she used her firm voice it meant I was going to get in trouble or I did something wrong and she was going to correct me. 

"please, be careful.." she said, putting her hands on my shoulders and pulling me to her, planting a kiss on my forehead. 

"of course I will mom!" I said, smiling. 

I opened the door and walked out, rushing to Taeil's car. 

"BYE!" I yelled as I opened the door, she smiled and I hopped in. 

"Bye sweetheart!" she yelled back, waving, and I closed the door.

>>>Time skip to the party bc I'm a lazy bitch🤪>>>

"Sicheng, I think you've had enough to drink." Taeyong yelled over the music in worry. 

"I haven't had enough to drink!" I said louder than necessary, even with the music blasting. 

"yep, you're right baby, let's take that away from him." Ten yelled to Taeyong and took the red plastic cup from my hand. 

"you're not- you are not any foon!" I yelled, giggling at my silly pronunciation of fun. 

They signed in unison. When I had my chance, I walked away while they weren't looking. I walked up to a room when someone approached me from behind, tapping my shoulder. 

"hey! Your that kid from class! Sicheng right?" a familiar voice asked and I turned around.

It was the new kid, marten? Morvin? Marvin! He wore black ripped jeans and a white T-shirt. He looked good

"oooh, you're the new kid! Marvin!" I said. 

He chuckled, at first it was a light chuckle but it turned dark.

He grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me into an empty room and locked the door. 

"what is you doing?" I said. 

Still giggling even though it was a serious situation. I guess I couldn't really comprehend the seriousness at the moment.

"I'm going to make your night much better~" he said, an evil smirk plastered on his face. 

"what is you meaning by that?" I asked. 

"I'm going to fuck you so hard until you can't walk, that's what I mean!" he said, walking closer to me, "you'll be bleeding, bruised.. god it will be such a sight." 

Then my sober side kicked up, showing me that this wasn't a joke.

"n-no I don't want you to, I'm gonna go now, adios!" I said, panicking. 

I tried to get to the door but he grabbed me by my waist and threw me onto the bed. 

"NO! HELP!" I yelled, thrashing around.

He crawled on top of me, holding down my wrists and sitting on my waist. He lowered his head to my neck as I screamed for help, moving it around, hitting him in the face, he hissed at the pain and held my wrists together with one hand, using the now free hand to grab onto my neck so I wouldn't move, his lips kissed and sucked and bit my neck harshly, I continued to tried and escape, screamed at him to stop. He only tightened his grip each time I screamed.

I could only sob uncontrollably as he began to strip me, still holding onto me-

———

A/N: holy shit why did I do this to people- IM SORRY