Chapter twenty-four

A/N:

Bc I'm rarted and for got to post for three days I'm finna give y'all three chapters so ya :)

Btw get ready bc this chapters sad...

Really sad...

Chapter Twenty-four

The ride to my house was excruciatingly painful to the point where I stopped the car several times to get several body cremes so he wouldn't feel that much pain but he just kept crying in the back. "Whats Sicheng doing here?" Jungwoo snapped at me when he saw me enter with him in my arms. "can you go into my closet where I have a body creme that the doctor gave me for him?" I asked and he nodded. I tried whispering soothing words into his ears but he just moved away.

His condition deemed to be worse than ever before.

>>fast forward>>

Sicheng POV

I screamed as I opened my eyes and remembered the night before. The man wouldn't stop shaking me when I fell to the floor and wherever he touched me I felt had a rash or was at least in pain. "Sicheng, are you okay?" Jungwoo whispered softly. I widened my eyes. I was back at home. "we brought you back home when you fell asleep, I hope you don't mind." Lucas said. I smiled sadly. "no, that's fine thank you." I said softly. "I think it's time we leave," Lucas said getting up and helping Jungwoo up. I frowned but understood. They shouldn't have been there at all. They said a quick goodbye and left but a soon as they left through the door Yuta came in with a sad smile.

"I'm so happy you're okay!" he said. I smiled. He sat beside me but I got shivers up my spine. When I was going to give him a kiss my mind rejected the idea and only made me want to get away from him. He sighed. "you can't touch me without feeling pain anymore can you?" he asked. I sighed and answered with a nod.

"do you love me?" He asked. I opened my eyes widely not knowing what to say. He stayed silent. I couldn't say anything even though I knew what to say. I knew the answer but I couldn't give him the answer. "why do you still bother being near me and making me convinced you love me even though you don't?" he asked, anger beginning to rise in his voice. "but-" "no, save it, you don't love me there's no need to hide it. You only keep me around because you could touch me and you wanted to feel human!" he yelled. "thats not true!" I yelled. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

And suddenly he got up and left without a word. "Yuta, where are you going?" I yelled. I got to my feet and ran to him despite the pain in my legs. "YUTA!" I yelled and saw him run out the door and to his car and drove away. "why did you leave?" I said and dropped to my knees, tears welled up in my eyes.

I felt that I wasn't worth it anymore. That I he didn't care for me as he couldn't touch me. I felt that all he liked from my was my touch. Nothing more. Not my personality. whats the point if he doesn't love me anymore? why does anything matter if the only person I love leaves me because he can't touch me anymore? Because i couldn't tell him how much i loved him

I got up and grabbed the bottle of pills that I bought the day before and poured them down my throat. 

Life was meaningless anyway...

A/N: 

Holy fuck

That was depressing

More depressing than i remember

I'm sorry if i made anyone cry i honestly forgot this was in the book