Chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen

I was sat in my room remembering what happened.

~Sicheng's memory~

no response. "Yuta please answer me!" I whined. "well talk about this at home." he said sternly.

I was at home waiting for him to arrive from school. I was covering myself with several skin creme's. My skin was still itchy and covered in hives. I heard the door open and I immediately got up. I ran to the front door to see Lucas and Jungwoo.

"hey Sicheng, how are you feeling?" Jungwoo asked in a soft voice. "itchy, traumatized." I answered sadly. He smiled sadly along with Lucas. Lucas wrapped his arm around Jungwoo's waist and they walked away. "Yuta's coming," Lucas said.

The atmosphere was depressing. When Yuta arrived at the door he stared into my eyes. He shook his head and walked away. "Yuta," I said desperately. He turned around and faced me. His face was filled with tears. "please don't cry." I requested. "Why didn't you want me to go to the roof?" he asked.

I sighed. "I didn't want you to worry," I said. "Sicheng as your boyfriend it's my job to worry!" he said. Tears began weld in my eyes. "why did you go to the roof." he asked. "there was a note in my locker asking me to go from him." I answered. "why did you trust him?" he yelled desperately. "I-I don't know!" I yelled. Tears began to escape my eyes in streams. I collapsed to the ground, falling to my knees.

Yuta just stood to watch me cry on my knees.

~Yuta's memory~

I was in the office with Mark, Johnny and Marvin. The principal stared at intently. "so let me get this right: Mr. Lee got a text from Mr. Dong saying to visit him on the roof just in case something happened?" the principal asked rubbing his temples. Mark nodded. "okay, and Mr. Lee asked Mr. Seo to join him because Mr. Seo is 'scary'?" Johnny and Mark nodded. "okay, and Mr. Nakamoto noticed and caught onto what they were doing so he joined them to the roof?" Johnny, Mark and I nodded. "and when they arrived they found Mr. James sexual abusing Mr. Dong?" Johnny, Mark and I nodded our heads but Marvin shook his head.

"Marvin, you have three witnesses and a victim. Do you think I'm only going to believe you and not the four?" the principal asked. Marvin nodded. "Marvin this is serious! No matter what past your parents have with his parents you can't do this to poor Mr. Dong!" the principal snapped. He sighed. "now what's going to happen so the school doesn't get a bad reputation is you get suspended for a month and when you come back you won't go near Mr. Dong or any of his friends as for you three... You can go home while I continue to talk to him.

We left but my curiosity killed me. I waited by the door listening to them. "Mr. James, I'm sorry about your father's death but Sicheng had nothing to do with it! You know it was his dads doing!" the principal yelled. I let out a gasp and ran away from the office and looked for Lucas and Jungwoo.

"what did your dad do for a living?" Yuta asked me. I looked up at him. "he never talked about work why?" I said. Yuta sighed. "Sicheng, your dad killed people for a living."