Chapter five

At night

Chapter five

I opened the door and saw Yuta sat up on his bed sweating. His hair was messy and sweaty. "Are you okay?" I asked concerned. A single tear rolled down his cheek and then a whole stream began to flow down his puffy cheeks. Forgetting about my phobia I climb onto the bed and wipe the tears off his face. My hand reacted and flew back.

My phobia was just my mind playing tricks on me. The therapists that visited me in the hospital told me it was just my brains reaction after the trauma. I didn't need to act that way. I needed to comfort Yuta.

"are you okay?" I asked. "I-I'm fine, " he said sadly. I didn't buy it for a second. I sat in front of him, legs crossed. "what about we talk for a bit?" I asked and he nodded, a small smile, sad but true, was placed on his face. I felt that distracting him from whatever bad dream he had would put him back to sleep peacefully. I reached for his face and whipped away his tears with all of my strength focused on not having my hand jolt back.

"whats your last name?" I asked, removing my hand from his chubby, pink cheek. "Nakamoto," he answered. "Nakamoto, Nakamoto Yuta, Yuta Nakamoto, " I said. He smiled shyly. "whats your last name?" he asked. "It's Dong, Dong Sicheng." I answered trying to sound like James Bond. "I like your full name," he gushed. I blushed.

As we talked I began to drift into sleep, passing out on his bed.

Yuta POV

I sat on my bed dumbfounded at the sleeping Sicheng. I couldn't leave him there. But I couldn't pick him up and take him into his room either. And I wasn't going to grab a broom and sweep him there or wake him up. He already risked his hand just to wipe away my tears. TEARS!

I had no choice but to pick him up and take him to his room. I pick him up bridal style and walk across the hall to his room and gently put him on the bed. "wait, Yuta, " I heard as I began to leave the room. "yeah?" I asked gently. "come here!" he whined, exhaustion present in his voice. I walked up to him and he patted the part of the bed beside him. "whats up?" I asked. He chuckled lightly. "lay down silly!" he said.

"no, ill be too close." I said, thinking of his phobia. "what are you talking about? I want you to be close, " he said. Tired Sicheng sure was something. I sat down beside him, trying not to make contact with his skin. He laughed again and grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to lay down beside him. Yes, tired Sicheng sure is something.

He suddenly pulled me into him, his arms around my waist. "it burns, " he whispered, his voice was slightly shaking. "if it burns then you need to let go." I said. "it may burn but I like the warmth you give me." he said nuzzling the crook of my neck. I sighed.

He unleashed a part of me that I tried to hide from him. Normally with friends, I'd be attached and be clingy but i couldn't do that to Sicheng. But now i just couldn't help myself.

I turned around and hugged him tightly, his head becoming level with my chest. He hugged me back equally tight. "it burns so much... I think... I don't know anymore," he said. "if you want me to stop just tell me, " I said. I could feel him smile into my chest. He raised his head to meet my eyes.

Sicheng POV

I stare into his beautifu eyes. One thought popped into my head 'I think I'm falling in love with Yuta, MY Yuta Nakamoto'