Chapter four

A few days later

Chapter four

"Are you sure it's okay for me to live with you guys?" I asked. I was currently in Lucas and Jungwoo's house, they invited me to live with them since they lived in a big and cheap apartment. We were in my new room which was all set up, with my posters on the walls and my clothes in the dresser and closet. I was on my bed and Lucas was at my desk on the chair.

"of course Sicheng! You need a place to stay and we have one with an extra room!" Lucas said happily. " I don't wanna intrude on your time with Jungwoo though, " I whispered to him cheekily. His cheeks grew a hot pink colour. "don't say that!" he whisper-yelled. I chuckled lightly at his shyness. It was clear they were head over heels for each other so who knew what they did in their spare time.

"Oh, I've been meaning to ask: who else lives here?" I asked. There were four rooms in the house and three were occupied. Jungwoo with one room and Lucas with the other but who lived in the third room.

"Oh, Yuta does, he's new to the school, he's joined the friend group!" Lucas said happily. "did you guys replace me?" I asked jokingly. "of course not! Nobody can replace you!" Lucas said in an offended manner.

"if you want to meet him, he's in his room right now, " Jungwoo said from the doorway. "where did you come from?" Lucas asked. "I was never here!" Jungwoo said mimicking a ghost and left. "i guess I'll introduce myself to him." I said. "we've told him about you before, so there's no need to be worried!" Lucas said happily. I smiled at him gratefully and left my room.

I make my way across the hallway and knock on his door. His room was right across from mine. "come in, it's not locked!" a soft voice yelled. I opened the door and it revealed a clean room, with a boy sitting on the bed, a phone in his hand. At first, he looked confused when he saw me but then he smiled brightly. "hello my name is Sicheng, " I said, my shy side kicking in.

"hey! I'm Yuta! Come in!" he said happily while patting the spot of bed in front of him. I smiled and closed the door and sat down in front of him, not too close. He smiled at me while turning off his phone. His teeth were very white and his blond hair looked soft. "if we're going to be living together we should learn stuff about each other, right?" he said smiling.

"definitely!" I answered. His happiness began to radiate off of me. I wanted to know more about him. "okay let's start with where we're from!" he said. "I'm from Japan!" he said. "Woah! Land of anime!" I joked and he laughed. "I'm from China!" I said "I've always wanted to go to China! What's it like?" he asked.

We joked and laughed, learned about each other, enjoyed each others company until it became dark. "ugh, it looks like it's time to go to sleep!" he whined. I cooed over his cuteness, on the inside of course. " I guess so, I mean there is school tomorrow, sadly." I said. "well, I guess you're right, time to go to sleep," he sighed.

I got up and began to leave. "goodnight!" I yelled happily from his door. He smiled at me. "goodnight!" he yelled back. After staring at each other for what felt like years I left. I slid into bed and drifted off to sleep.

~at the middle of the night~

I heard a scream coming from Yuta's room.