Chapter two

A/N:

I'm actually gonna publish a chapter everyday so y'all can get daily updates :)

In the room

Chapter two

I'm being beaten when I hear a knock on the door. "GO AWAY!" He yelled. "HELP!" I screamed. Marvin grabs me by my hair in frustration and tosses me off the bed as though it was nothing. I crash at a dresser and a mirror shattered, the small and big pieces of glass falling onto my limp body. I tried to get up but my body didn't respond properly. I watch Marvin escape through the window as the door crashes open, through tears that streamed down my face.

"SICHENG!" Ten screamed as he noticed me on the floor, sobbing my eyes out. I truly believed that in the state I was in that I wouldn't be able to make it.

"oh my God, who did this?" Taeyong asked as several of our friends gathered around worried. "M-M-Ma-Marvi-"I tried to say but the name felt like hell coming out of my mouth. "who?" Taeyong asked. "Marvin?" Kun asked. I tried with all of my strength to nod. "whos that?" Jungwoo asked. "he's a new kid in our class." Kun explained. "WELL WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE? LET'S CALL HIS PARENTS OR SOMETHING, THEN THEY CAN TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL IF NEEDED!" Taeyong yelled. Kun grabbed his phone and called an ambulance almost immediately.

Suddenly I felt like I was going to pass out. And before I knew it, it was lights out for me.

I hear a honk and my eyes open almost immediately. I was leaning against the car door, body still not wanting to function.

"Hello son, how was your sleep?" my dad asked trying to cover up his worried tone. "A-are you mad?" I asked tears started to flow down my face again. "why would I be mad son?" my dad asked. "i-i only got into trouble because I was drunk." I said. He sighed. "none, of this, happened because you were drunk." he said turning around.

My eyes widen to the huge truck in front of us. "Dad, a truck!" I yelled. His eyes widen as he swerves the car left but that just made the full impact on me. The truck rammed into me. It was lights out for the second time that day.