Chapter fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

"Yuta, that's a big accusation!" I yelled. He walked up to me, crouched down and he pulled out his phone from his pocket and showed me a news article. "Marvin's last name meaning is James, and he's from London England. A man by the name of Nicolas James with a son by the name of Marvin James and a wife by the name of Julia James. He was KILLED by the famous Chinese hitman that went by the name of Dongshin. They moved to Korea when his son was a teenager. Then when your dad was killed in the car crash it was revealed that he was the famous hitman Dongshin. You weren't told because nobody wanted you to know so they were clearly hiding it from you, Sicheng." Yuta explained.

My tears came down in streams. "WHY COULDN'T YOU HIDE THE TRUTH FROM ME TOO THEN?" I yelled. Yuta hugged me. It burned. But not like I've ever felt before. "you need to know the truth sweetheart." Yuta said. I sobbed into his shoulder. I grabbed his shoulders and he rubbed circles on my back. "do you love me?" I asked.

He picked me up bridal style and ran to his room with me in his arms. He dropped me on the bed playfully. I giggled through my tears that didn't seem to want to stop. He began to tickle me to cheer me up. It worked nonetheless. The thought of my dad being a hitman still not leaving my mind but as long as Yuta was there for me I would be fine.

"Yuta!" I said through giggles. "yeah baby?" he said. He rested his body on me and began to nuzzle my chest. "do you love me?" I asked. He wrapped his arms around me. "Sicheng I love you more than you could ever imagine, what you did hurt me so much!" he said. I hugged him back relieved.

Suddenly I heard knock on the door disturbing my cuddle time with Yuta. I groaned as Yuta got up to answer it. I sat up and looked at the door. A burst of laughter came from behind the door. Lucas and Jungwoo appeared and Lucas was having a fit of laughter. "im sorry it's just you look like you were having a lot of fun!" Lucas yelled earning a slap on the arm from Jungwoo. He wasn't wrong Yuta's hair was messy and I couldn't imagine what my hair was like.

"there are some people here for you Sicheng," Jungwoo said calmly. "for what?" I asked. Jungwoo shrugged. Yuta raised an eyebrow. "where are they?" I asked. "they're in the living room." Lucas answered. They left us and I walked out the door and Yuta grabbed my hand. "I'm going with you." he said. I smiled gratefully at him. He held my hand in his and we walked to the living room.

There were two men in black there. "hello, are you Sicheng?" one man asked looking at me. I nodded. "we need to talk to you about your mother." the same one said. I nodded.

I sat on the couch with Yuta and the men sat in chairs across us. "we'd prefer to talk to you alone." the other man said. "no." I said simply. They sighed, not going to push it more. "do you know about your father's job?" one asked. "no." I said simply. "do you know why your mom died?" one asked. "n-no I just know it was a suicide." I said. Yuta ran his hand through my hair gently.

"we recently found out that she was actually murdered."

A/N:

A lot of shit happen in this book it makes me sister stressed