Chapter seventeen

A/N:

Seventeen right here 

Ok I'll leave

Chapter seventeen

Sicheng POV

I feel something on my lips which makes me open my eyes. Yuta was kissing me softly making me chuckle. "what a nice sight to wake up to." I said against his soft lips were on mine. He began to lick my lips making me blush a deep red, just at the act. "Baby... It's our last day together." I said sadly. He stared into my eyes, lips not leaving mine. "that's why I made your morning so good." he said flirtatiously. When he decided to remove his lips from mine after what felt like a million hears in a soft, luscious and comfortable heaven I got up and sighed.

"I don't wanna move," I said. "I know baby, I don't want you to move either," he said. I turned to my loved one and looked into his tear welding eyes, his back hunched forward slightly making him look more pitiful and sad. It made me choked up just looking at his sad and tired figure. I hugged him tightly not letting him let go. " let's go pack up my things together," I said.

He nodded emotionlessly.

>>>a few hours later after packing up>>>

A knock on the door disturbed our laughing figures from messing around. "the doors not locked!" I yelled. The greatly despised security guards appeared at the doorway. "are you done packing?" one asked. I nodded sadly. I stood up and grabbed my suitcases, Yuta helping with the other two. I followed them out the door of the house with Yuta by my side and began loading my things into the back of the black van.

"you can go say goodbye to the others." one said. I nodded gratefully and sprinted into the apartment building, running up the stairs to say goodbye to my dear friends and thank them for letting me live with them. I noticed that Yuta was running behind me when I busted through the front door. I knocked on Jungwoo's door but to no response. I decided to knock on Lucas' door, hoping that they would both be there. Luckily I heard Lucas' deep voice answer and I busted into the room.

Lucas and Jungwoo's faces looked confused at me. I tried to hold in my tears but I was unsuccessful. They've done too much for me. They gave me a roof over my head when I didn't have one anymore, delicious food and cold water, a shower with warm water. They loved me as though I was their own child.

"whats wrong?" Jungwoo asked worriedly. I didn't realize that I failed in my mission to not cry. I ran up to Jungwoo and Lucas and hugged them both tightly. "I'm leaving!" I cried. After those short words, Jungwoo and Lucas hugged me back even tighter to the point I could barely breathe but I couldn't care less. "Sicheng." Jungwoo cried softly. "Th-thank you s-so much!" I cried. "For what?" Lucas asked. I cried loudly. "EVERYTHING!" I yelled. I raised my head to see their crying faces. "what's everything?" Lucas asked jokingly through tears. "you've given me so much when you didn't need to, you've been better parents than my real parents ever were!" I said stuffing my face back into their shoulders.

"Sicheng, we did need to give you a home because we love you as if you were our own child!" Jungwoo said. I shook my head. "you didn't and you know it." I said. Lucas chuckled at my words. "Sicheng, if we didn't think of helping you that would make us the worst parents ever." Lucas said. "but-" "stop fighting it, we live you as our own child and we want you to stay because we want to keep you here!" Lucas said crying heavier than before. I sighed holding on to them tightly as if they were the string of thread that held me from falling out of sanity. 

A/N:

I feel like Lucas is being a headass in this chapter lmao

I mean when is he not 

He's probably a crack addict lets be honest

Jk dont get mad at me butthurt people :)