Chapter seven

Yuta is a bit of a flirt

Chapter seven

I immediately became a blushing mess. He was FLIRTING with me. AND I WENT ALONG WITH IT.

"That's funny," I said. He knotted he eyebrows together. "why is that?" he asked resting his head on his hand. "Because I want you to be the only one to look at me," I said. He was the blushing mess now. I chuckled light heartedly.

The teacher entered the class and sat down in her seat. "good morning class!" she said. The class bid good morning and the door busted open. A group of most likely troublemakers entered the class.

One of them was none other than Marvin. My heart sunk and my breathing became short, my skin started itching. Immediately Marvin looked in my direction and smiled evilly. "he can't hurt you, I'm here and he won't dare hurt you." Yuta whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "y-yeah you're r-right." I said quietly, more to myself than to Yuta.

Marvin laughed and sat down at the front of the class.

Throughout class Yuta and I would joke around while doing our assignments which distracted me from the person that caused my phobia. Haphephobia is caused by an act of sexual assault, which was Marvin's doing, and when I was hit by the truck it worsened my condition so I couldn't be to close to someone. I was still trying to figure out why it didn't apply to Yuta. The burn was there but after a while, it would disappear.

At the end of class Yuta and I left for lunch together. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I tried to jump back but the grip was strong. It burned too much. Then I stared into the evil and deadly eyes of Marvin who placed another disgusting hand onto my shoulder. I couldn't hear anything that was coming out of Yuta's mouth. Yuta shoved Marvin which made him release me from his disastrous grip.

I fell to the ground leaving me to sob. My breathing was short and quick, my heartbeat was faster than ever. The world around me began to close off and turn into darkness, the world around me was just darkness. All I could think of was what happened that night and I remembered it vividly. It was so real. I could feel everything he did to my helpless body. My body itched and burned, even where he didn't touch me. My body must have remembered his touch from before which caused the dreadful burning sensations on my skin. My body was set on fire.

Yuta POV

As Sicheng and I walked away from class Sicheng was grabbed by the shoulder and turned around. "LET GO OF HIM!" I yelled. Marvin only laughed placing another hand on Sicheng's body. I shove him to the ground, making him let go of Sicheng which was on the floor sobbing. "why is he reacting like that?" Marvin laughed. "BECAUSE HE HAS HAPHEPHOBIA WHICH YOU CAUSED!" I spat in his face. He sent a punch to my face but I dodged it. When I was in Japan I learned several defences and fighting styles. I punched him straight in the mouth and he landed on the floor. I crouched down to where Sicheng was.

"Sicheng, are you alright?" I asked but no response.