Chapter eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Rain poured down on the van that was taking me to my new home. I felt a piece of my soul had been ripped away as I stared out the sad looking world around me. I remembered what happened before I was taken away from the love of my life.

/When I left the poor Jungwoo and Lucas in the room, Yuta walked with me comforting me by holding my hand and massaging it as well as saying soothing words like: "you'll still see them at school and after school." And, "it'll be fine sweetheart." which did work luckily.

When we arrived at the car Yuta still hadn't let go of my hand, only tightening the grip. "okay, let's go." one said. I turned to Yuta and hugged him tightly, wrapping my hands around his neck. "we need to go now!" one said, already losing his patience. "let me say goodbye!" I snapped back. I gave him a single kiss on his neck when they grabbed my waist pulling me into the car. I couldn't do anything about it because it happens so quickly. "YUTA!" I shrieked. I wanted a proper goodbye even though I would see him again at school and after school.

Yuta, of course, also yelled my name and cursed out the FBI for me which made me miss him even though we hadn't been separated for long. "WHY DID YOU TAKE ME AWAY FROM HIM!" I snapped. They signed in sync as though they were one person. "Yuta is one of the main suspects for being the one who rapped you." one said. My mouth gawked open from their stupidity. "I'M TELLING YOU! MARVIN WAS THE ONE THAT DID IT! SHOULDN'T MY PHOBIA HE CAUSED BE ENOUGH PROOF?" I snapped. "he is also the main suspect but he has proof that he wasn't at the party, he has evidence of watching a movie with his friends." one said. "Yuta wasn't at the party, though!" I said. "actually he was, he was there when your friends found you." one explained. Suddenly I remembered one thing from the day they found me and how the situation went:

"SICHENG!" Ten screamed as he noticed me on the floor, sobbing my eyes out. I truly believed that in the state I was in that I wouldn't be able to make it.

"oh my God, who did this?" Taeyong asked as several of our friends gathered around worried. "M-M-Ma-Marvi-"I tried to say but the name felt like hell coming out of my mouth. "who?" Taeyong asked. "Marvin?" Kun asked. I tried with all of my strength to nod. "who's that?" Jungwoo asked. "he's a new kid in our class." Kun explained. "WELL WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE? LET'S CALL HIS PARENTS OR SOMETHING, THEN THEY CAN TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL IF NEEDED!" //Yuta// yelled. Kun grabbed his phone and called an ambulance almost immediately.

Suddenly I felt like I was going to pass out. And before I knew it, it was lights out for me.

It was //Yuta// that yelled at the friend group hurriedly. I also realized that there were 17 people there and there was normally 17 people before Yuta there including me. "that doesn't matter though! YUTA DIDN'T DO IT!" I snapped. They sighed. "I'll still be able to see him though," I said. "actually, when you return from school you're not allowed to leave the house until the next day of school, so in other words, you can't leave the house unless you're going to school or shopping for food and clothes." one said. I let out a loud gasp. I wouldn't be able to see Yuta except for at school. "oh and don't forget that if you get hurt by the culprit again and we still didn't know who it was then you'll be moving schools"

I might NEVER see Yuta again, not until Marvin gets caught.

A/N:

 I'm gonna clear something up. So the principal HASN'T told anyone about the fact that he knew it was, in fact, Marvin in fear that the school's reputation will go down. This information is very important for later in the story ;)