Chapter nineteen

A/N:

Oops

I didn't publish yesterday sorry i was at my friends house all day after school

Not even joking i was there until 9:35 

Anyways here you go, two more chapters :)

Chapter Nineteen

Yuta POV

<<<before the party that started Sicheng's hell<<<

"come on, it'll be fun if you go! It'll give you a head start on making friends!" Lucas said.

I had just moved into the apartment with Lucas. I didn't know him but since he needed a roommate to help with rent I decided to move in and we quickly became friends.

"Yeah, I'll become friends with a bunch of wasted teenagers," I said rolling my eyes jokingly. "come on Yuta, you know that you'll like it, stop being difficult," he said. "fine, fine... Is Jungwoo going?" I asked cheekily. Lucas blushed at the name. "y-yeah, why do you care?" Lucas asked as he was a flustered mess just at the thought of the famous Jungwoo that I had only met a few times. "just wanna know since he's one of the only people I know here, also I want to help you get together with the love of your life." I said earning a slap on the shoulder from the mess people call Lucas.

Lucas drives us to the party making me nervous. We get out of the car and I walk to the entrance and stare down the home that the party is being held. The entrance was full of drunk teens throwing up, dancing and even some getting blowjobs. "I'm gonna meet up with you later, I need to wait for Jungwoo," Lucas said. I nodded cheekily and walked away nonetheless nervously. "Bye! I'll see later!" he yelled and I waved. I walked past someone, he looked foreign /maybe Chinese?/, and Lucas wraps an arm around his shoulder and began to talk to the guy. I try to look away but the visuals of this person were blinding.

I met up with Doyoung, one of the only people I knew in Korea. A few short hours later a group of 15 people, including Jungwoo and Lucas, attack us, well more like Doyoung with questions. "Have you seen Sicheng?" "Do you know where Sicheng is?" they'd ask. Doyoung clearly didn't know what they were talking about. "no I haven't!" he yelled worriedly. Suddenly I'm being dragged by Lucas to join the 'Sicheng search team'. "who's Sicheng?" I asked. "he's a friend of ours from China." Jungwoo answered hurriedly. "is it the person Lucas snuck up on while I was walking into the house?" I asked. Lucas nodded and we continued looking.

We knocked on every door in the house hoping that he might be in one. I had a bad feeling about this although I didn't know him personally I was extremely worried about it. We knocked on one door in specific that was extremely sketchy. "go away!" the person inside yelled. He didn't even ask anything someone would normally ask like "who is it" but instead a sketchy "go away!"

Without wasting any time someone broke into the room, burstin the door open. I caught a glimpse of someone jumping out of the window but my priority was the body on the ground, glass shards surrounding his helpless bruised and bloody body. I didn't hear anything anyone was saying since I was focused on him. I felt a need to protect him no matter what. I didn't know anything about him except for his name and yet I already knew I wanted to spend my life with him.

Suddenly I shrieked at everyone. "WELL WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE? LET'S CALL HIS PARENTS OR SOMETHING, THEN THEY CAN TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL IF NEEDED!"

They reacted immediately and called someone. " let's take him downstairs!" Lucas yelled. Doyoung tried picking him up but the boy's body began to react in screams. Out of fear Doyoung, accidentally dropped him. "Yuta you, pick him up, you're a lot stronger than most of us." Lucas said. I nodded and walked to the boy as I heard conversation coming from Jungwoo and Lucas' mouths. "you saw the look on Yuta's face... He seems to have a bit of a crush on our baby." "yeah... Hopefully Sicheng feels the same, Yuta is the only person I'd let love him." 

A/N:

Lucas and Jungwoo the lovely boys that ship our children