Epilogue

Epilogue

>>One year later>>>

Sicheng POV

"Yuta~!" I whined. "mhm?" Yuta's voice answered. "can you take off the blindfold now? Pleaassee!" I begged. Making a strange thinking noise he hummed in agreement and I could see our surroundings. I almost gasped. "h-how? It's exactly the same!" I exclaimed. He chuckled lightheartedly. "do you like it?" he asked. I nodded rapidly several times.

I felt as though I was back to my 18-year-old self.

"so, why are we back here?" I asked while resting my chin on my hand while looking at the beautiful sight in front of me. "well, it's a trip down memory lane." he said while taking in a look of the room. "why is it the same?" I wondered. It was just as we left it. "well, apparently they haven't been able to sell the apartment." he said. I laughed loudly.

Yeah, maybe it wasn't the best home. But the house was homie. You could get comfortable.

"they put a really high price on the apartment so I think that might be why it hasn't sold." he laughed. I laughed along.

"that can't be the /only/ reason why!" I complained. "well, I made a deal with the owner since we're friends and I bought it!" he said. I smiled widely. "really?! Baby!~" I coo while pinching his cheeks. "actually, there's also another reason." he said biting his lip. "what other reason can there be?" I joked.

He took a deep breath and got down on his knee. Shit, I felt like I was going to faint.

"since your parents aren't around to give me their blessings I decided to just go wild with it." he said smiling brightly. "can I be the only the one that touches you for the rest of your life?" he asked. His words couldn't have made me happier.

I jumped into his arms in excitement. "YES!" I yelled into his chest. He laughed. I felt tears hit my bare neck. I looked up and whipped his tears with my thumbs. I kissed him deeply.

"Please... Touch me."

The end

A/N:

Do you like the ending?

Is it good?

Is it bad?

Someone tell me😭

I really hope you enjoyed Touch tho  

Btw tmr I'm posting the angsty ending so be prepared to cry