Angst Route, Chapter Twenty-five

A/N:

So this is after chapter twenty-four, the chapter where Sicheng tries to commit suicide

Chapter Twenty-five/ alternate ending

(after the fight)

I left in my car and went home. I didn't look at Jungwoo or Lucas but just went into my room with a knife. I deserved pain. Nobody could ever love me. I was just a pain to him. I wanted to live but I didn't deserve it. This was my release. Hurting myself to the point of no return.

-

I got a call at one in the morning two days after the fight with Sicheng which made me want to cry beside the fact that I had been crying that whole night from the stupid fight. I didn't look at the number but just answered hoping it was Sicheng. "hello?" I said in a tired and raspy voice.

Lucas POV

An ear piercing scream woke me up and I immediately ran into the hallway where Jungwoo was also and we looked at each other. "was it Yuta?" I asked. "must've!" Jungwoo answered. We ran side by side to Yuta's room where he was putting on his jacket. "get your jackets and shoes on!" he snapped. Blindly we followed his instructions.

We got into the car with him and he began driving. The ride was excruciatingly silent and I didn't dare say anything since I feared of being snapped at. "okay I'm gonna say it, where the fuck are we going and why did you scream?" Jungwoo said. His use of a swear word was unpleasing to hear but that was the least of what was on my mind. Yuta turned to him and showed his crying face.

We went silent again. He stopped at the hospital and we all got out. We entered said hospital and found the FBI agents. "what is going on?" I snapped at them. "do you want the good news or bad first?" one said. 

oh they're just gonna waste our time and play games with us!

 "both." Jungwoo said raising his chin. He grabbed onto my hand and gripped it tightly. "okay the news is that we found several pieces of evidence against Marvin so he's gone to jail, at least by now, and..." "When we went to tell Sicheng the news he was found on the ground near a bottle of pills which leads us to believe that he drank them."

I let out a gasp and Jungwoo immediately held onto me. "is he alive or not?" Yuta snapped, "telling me that 'Sicheng's in the hospital' isn't very informative!"

"we just got here so we don't know!" one snapped back. I scoffed. "what room is he in?" I asked. "556." one said. I ran alongside Yuta and Jungwoo to Sicheng's room, pushing the FBI to the ground. All they've been the entire time was a pain in the ass, they didn't believe anything we said and all they did was give us the basic information that we already knew.

We arrived at the room and opened it immediately. We found him on the bed and rushed to him. The room was silent. 

SILENT 

I turned to a machine that had a straight green light on it. "he's dead?" Yuta shrieked. Jungwoo held onto my waist tightly and cried into my shirt. I held in my tears and rubbed circles on his back.

Yuta POV

"Sicheng!" I sobbed on his lifeless body. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I was such a fucking idiot!" I yelled. The last words I ever said to him was me telling him that he wanted to feel human. I was the cause of his pain and misfortune. If I never moved to Korea he would have found someone who actually loved him. Someone who could treat him better.

Sicheng's POV

(the moment he drank the pills.)

My life flashed before my eyes. But the one person that kept appearing was Yuta. I was truly in love with that man. Sadly he didn't love me back and that was because I couldn't tell him I loved him. I didn't deserve to live after all. Yuta was better without me. He'd live a better life now that I was going to die

>>>In the future>>

Yuta POV

(Yuta's age: 30. Relationship status: single)

Jungwoo is 10 years old. He is the middle child. Then there is Lucas, he is 9, the youngest of the three. And then comes the oldest, Sicheng, he is 12. They all resemble people in my life. Jungwoo has a soft smile like one of my best friends, Kim Jungwoo. Lucas was said to be the rascal in the orphanage so I named him after Lucas. Sicheng has hair like my Sicheng, the one I let down.

A/N:

They're not the real ones, they're his children that are named after his friends, just in case you don't understand

"daddy? Can you tell us about our dad?" Sicheng asked in his soft voice. I let out a breathy laugh. "of course, your daddy was the best person in the world, I've never met anyone like him before!" I say. My three children laugh. "can you please tell us why we can't see him?" Jungwoo asked. I sigh.

"well kids, it starts at a teen party, one I'm never letting you guys know about!" I say. They laugh and it only makes my day better. "I saw Sicheng for the first time in my life and he was the most beautiful person I had ever seen.."

Mini epilogue

Jungwoo and Lucas had one girl that Jungwoo's sister accepted to be a surrogate for and they named the child Siyu. A mix of Sicheng and Yuta.

End

A/N:

I cry

Anyway I hope you enjoyed, I might make a bonus chapter but until then the books over!

I feel so 

Accomplished

Btw this is not the real ending it's just bc I was bored

Goodbye that's the end of Touch 💗