-Nine-

"But he's so serious." You say in sync with Grandmother Willow, the talking tree in Pocahontas.

You've been wanting to have a Disney movie marathon with somebody, anybody. And Taehyung gave that to you. The man is perfect. There's really no other way to describe him in your eyes.

At least 3 more movies in, you're now watching Lady and the Tramp. The infamous scene with the spaghetti plays, and you snuggle into his side. His hand rests respectfully at the small of your back and your skin is on fire as you feel the warmth of his hand where your leggings have slid down a bit. You're glad he's paying attention to the movie, because your face is flushed a little red, by just his hand resting.

But Taehyung is a great actor. He takes subtly glances at you, noticing your small reactions. His heart is beating out of his chest, and he's surprised you can't feel or hear it. Maybe it's because you're so wrapped in his touch to even notice.

This whole date-movie-night-in thing gives him the opportunity to enjoy your company, and cherish that he has someone to do this with. He's never had this experience before. Because of how attractive he is, he attracts a plethora of woman that only seem to want him in bed. He's been on plenty of dates, but never a night in that only consisted of movies and good conversation. This was a first for the both of you, and he wanted to keep this up.

"Hey, Y/n?"

"Hm?" You look up at him with a soft smile.

His heart thumps uncontrollably in his chest, and he bites his lip. That only excites you in a way you've never felt before and you jolt out of place. His eyes widen in worry as he quickly grabs both of your hands in his. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah." You lie. "Sorry, I think it was just a cold chill."

But it wasn't a cold chill. Him biting his lip lit off something in you. It caused this heat to gather at the bottom of your stomach, your heart nearly stopping as you cross your legs and take a deep breath.

"I forgot what I was going to say." He chuckles.

You continue feeling that heat. It moves down further as you feel it reach your core and your eyes widen. You realize what's going on now, and you feel really embarrassed.

The man does one small thing, and the shit turns you on.

Taehyung looks away, not catching your reaction and you quickly slide off of his bed and stand. "I'm gonna go quick use the bathroom."

He nods as he watches you basically sprint and wondering what's going on with you. He's curious to know more about your mannerisms and what buttons to not push.

You get to the bathroom, locking the door behind you & laying your right hand over your heart. It's basically beating over 120 beats a minute, and your face is practically a tomato. You just needed a second to calm down. You really have the urge to kick your own ass at how embarrassing you are right now, but hell, even that wouldn't help your situation.

After a good 2 minutes, you feel it's a good time to go back to Taehyung. He's still watching the movie, eating all the snacks and you raise a brow. "I see." You start. "I leave for 2 minutes, and 3 boxes of candy are gone?"

He shrugs. "What? You weren't eating it." He sticks out how tongue, putting more gummy bears into his mouth.

You run toward him on the bed, trying to reach for the gummy bears, but he's holding them away from you, smacking away as he chews the fruity, gummy snack. "Give me some!"

"Get your own!" He continues to try to get away from you.

You whine, still reaching as he flails in different directions. "But that's the only bag, Taehyung!"

"Y/n!" He drags out your name, but you simply roll your eyes. He thinks him saying your name will affect you like it normally would, but you're on a mission. And you want those gummy bears.

"Not gonna work. Now hand them over!"

He sighs, managing to slide off the bed and stand. You're quick to join him, your size difference apparent as he holds the bag over his head. "You leave me no choice."

Your eyes widen, and you freeze in your spot. "You wouldn't.

Taehyung smirks, tilting the bag above his head. "Oh, I would."

"Taehyung, no!"

He tilts his head up with his mouth wide, the bag tilting more and the gummy bears all falling into his mouth. He then drops the empty bag, chewing the little colorful, fruity bears and you watch him. Once he swallows, you cross your arms over your chest and pout like a baby.

"Aww, don't be that way." He chuckles, and envelops you in a hug.

"You meanie." You stand your ground, still pouting with your arms crossed like a child. Taehyung begins to sway you, humming some random tune and you giggle. "You dweeb."

"Hey-" He starts, but you're both swaying too much, and you both fall backwards onto the floor.

You grimace a bit and close your eyes as your back hits the floor. He falls on top of you and you let out a quiet squeal. He manages to keep most of his weight off of you, looking down at you.

And that's when he sees you under him. A flash runs through his eyes, and he doesn't know what it is. You open your eyes to look at him, and they widen to match his. You both just stare at each other in admiration. You can't stop looking at his handsome face, and he can't stop looking at your beautiful one.

As the sound of the movie in the background basically fades into white noise, you can't help but wonder what is going on through his head.

Taehyung is looking at every detail of your face. Your soft, almost hazel eyes, your little button nose, your plump lips, and the small freckle you have near your bottom lip. And at this moment, only 4 words ran across his mind:

It's now or never.

**

I feel like this was so bad, and it's short. Oof 🤧 school is kicking my ass, but I'm trying!!! 😭

I hope you enjoy it anyway!

.
.
~S. xx