9.

"Please, everyone have a seat." Leon said as we entered the sitting room of the mansion. We all looked blankly at each other, but none of us dared sit down.

"I understand your trepidation right now, but I assure you I just want to talk." Leon sat down in a chair by the large window. "I do not want to hurt any of you. Please have a seat, and we can..."

"Bullshit." Jake cut him off. "What kind of game are you playing here, Leon?" Jake was suddenly standing in front of me. "What do you want from us exactly?"

"Oh Jacob. You have surprised me the most over the years. The darkness offered you the world but always refused it. I respect that and your loyalty to my brother. He is very lucky to have you."

"You didn't answer my question, and I'm running out of patience." Jake growled through gritted teeth.

"I just want to talk. I assume you all know by know what has been going on, and I know you must have many questions about all of this." Leon sighed, almost like he was nervous.

"You'll forgive me for not just accepting your word." Jake said crossing his arms over his chest.

"What kind of a sick asshole are you anyway?" Callan's scoffed at Leon. "Is this a joke to you? Is fucking with our lives a joke to you?"

"No." Leon shook his head and then tried to speak, but he was lost for words. He closed his eyes and started again. "Look, I..."

"No. I do the talking now you sick fuck." Callan took a step towards Leon. "You get this through that thick skull of yours. What you did to us...to Ebony can never be forgiven. Do you understand that?"

"Can I just cut him?" Jake said raising an eyebrow. "Nice and deep just how I like it, and yes I mean sex with the ladies as well."

"Now boys, let's just talk about all of this..."

"You hurt Ebony and for that I will kill you." Jake yelled at Leon cutting him off. "You hurt her, and you manipulated her, and it's only okay when I do that shit, you understand?"

"Hey!" I hit Jake in the back.

Leon nodded his head with a slight smile on his face. "Ebony is fortunate to have you, both of you. I don't really know where to start with all of this, but I can assure you I'm not that creature anymore. I'm not...I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you. I wish I could take it back, but I can't, and I'm running out of time. I know I have no right to ask you this, but I need your help. You are my family..my blood, and we need to stick together..."

"No." Jake said taking my hand in his. "No fucken way."

"Please, I need your help to put things right again. I can't do this without you, all of you." Leon stood up and walked towards us. "Please. I want nothing more than to end all of this but I can't do it alone. Please, I need you help."

"Fuck you." Jake spat at him.

"I understand your frustration towards me Jacob."

"It's not frustration, I can assure you."

"What do you want from us?" Callan said, next to me.

"Are you serious man? He's a fucken maniac." Jake growled at Callan.

"He is my blood. I have to give him a chance." Callan stepped towards Leon. "You understand that I have no loyalty to you, and if you cross my family or me, I will kill you without hesitation," Callan said sternly right in Leon's face.

"I accept your terms." Leon said calmly.

"Well I don't." Jake snapped.

"Jake, shut it." Callan yelled. "I need to hear the truth. I just watched my mother leave me to die. My real father is trapped in hell, and I need answers before I stab some bastard."