2.

"I'm so excited about Rome," I said as we boarded Leon's private jet. "I've never even left the country before."

"You will love Rome, Miss Summers, especially in the summer. It certainly is heaven on earth." Leon smiled, sitting on the seat next to me. "I can't wait to show you around. I was thinking of buying a house there. Maybe you could help me choose one?"

"You want me to help you pick a house in Rome?"

He rubbed his chin with his fingertips as he smiled. "I always value your opinion."

I blushed. I noticed that the more time I spent with this man, the more I started to fall for him. It was like a dream come true.

"We are ready to leave, Mr. Morgan." The pilot said, walking out from the cockpit.

"Excellent, Frank. Tell Jake to board, and we will take off." Mr. Morgan said with his eyes still on me.

"Your son is also outside, Mr Morgan. Is he coming with us?" Frank said, raising his eyebrow sharply.

I watched Mr. Morgan's face drop at his words.

"You're son? What is he talking about? You have a son?" Why wouldn't he tell me that?

"Will you excuse me for one second, please?" Leon quickly stood up and got off the plane.

"He has a son?" I asked the pilot.

"Awkward." The pilot said, backing away and closing the cockpit door behind him.

Jake suddenly appeared in front of me with the usual scowl on his face.

"Oh, your here." He said, shaking his head as he noticed me.

"Yeah," I said sarcastically to him. "Mr. Morgan has a son?"

"Not talking to you." Jake sat at the back of the plane and pulled out his phone.

"I had no idea. What is he like?" I ignored his tone.

"He's a fucken ray of sunshine. Leave me alone." Jake kept typing on his phone.

"I wonder why he never brought it up?"

"Probably because he didn't want you to know about it." Jake glared at me.

Before I could answer him, Leon was back on the plane. "Miss Summers, I would like you to meet my son Callan."

I looked behind him to see a younger-looking version of Leon smiling at me. He had a similar face to his father, but there were definitely features that were different. He must look more like his mom.

"Hello, you must be Ebony. It's a pleasure to meet you finally. My father has told me all about you." Callan shook my hand firmly, looking at me strangely.

"Oh, really?" He has said nothing about a son to me at all. "It's nice to meet you too, Callan." Something about his eyes looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"He didn't tell you about me at all did he?" Callan smiled at his father.

I laughed. "He did not, but it's very nice to meet you."

"Yeah, he thinks having a son ages him over his four hundred years." Callan laughed. "Like it matters."

"Shut it." Leon glared at him. "I don't look a day over three hundred, and you know it."

"Yeah, okay." Callan rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, dad." I laughed as Callan made a face at his father.

"Well, I must say...." I stopped talking as I felt pressure build up inside me. It felt like a burst of flames and anger like I had never felt before. It took over my whole body, and I fell to the floor, trying to catch my breath. I could hear someone screaming in my head with absolute fury. I covered my ears as the screaming got louder. The deep voice in my head was trying to say something, but I couldn't understand a word.