Chapter 26

"LORA!" I heard Miko yell happily. I turned around just in time to be submerged in a hug.

"Ow ow!" I muttered, trying to pull away. I was happy to see her but she had caught my wrist in the hug, and was currently putting unnecessary pressure on it.

"Sorry," Miko apologized as she let me go. "are you hurt?"

"Yeah. A broken wrist."

"You're hurt?" Ratchet half asked half yelled at me.

"Yeah," I said, cautiously. Ratchet signal for me to get to the medical bed. I sighed and walked over. I knew it, Ratchet would be mad. I sat down as Ratchet started to inspect it.

"Lora, what happened on the Decepticon war ship?" Optimus asked. I sighed and started from the beginning, the fight with Makeshift to the meeting with Primus, and finally the Autobots finding me with the Dinobots. The Prime was silent when I finished my tale.

By time I was finished, Ratchet was done doing what ever he needed to do to my wrist and was now just wrapping it and putting in a sling. His holoform fingers barely touched my wrist as he wrapped. I pulled my hair back as he tied a knot, holding the sling that suspended my arm. He quickly looked me over looking for anymore injures.  He told me I was clear to go after he was satisfied. I thanked Ratchet and declared that I was going to my room. No one objected so I went.

"Why are you going to your room?" Raf asked as he jogged to catch up with me. He pushed his glasses further up his nose.

"I'm going to clean up. I can feel the grime on my face," I complained.

"Okay," Raf said. We got to my room and he plopped himself on my bed as I went to have a shower.

It felt so good to have a nice hot shower after a whole week. I felt human again. When I got out, I looked in the mirror and decided to cut my long hair back to just below shoulder length. It was full of knots that I didn't want to deal with. I grabbed some scissors and got to work. After I finish, I admired my work. My hair actually looked nice like that.

I got dressed, brushed my hair out of the remainder of the knots before walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey, you cut your hair," Miko commented, the first thing she noticed. Jack and Miko had joined Raf on my bed. "I like it."

"Thanks," I sat down beside them. My hair felt totally different from before but in a nice way.

"While you were gone, the Decepticons were not as active and we managed to steal a mine from them." Raf explained, filling me in.

"That's good to know. How was visiting your relatives?" I asked Jack, turning towards him.

"It was good, but on the way back, Arcee told me what happened and I couldn't stop worrying about you. I still can't believe that Makeshift posed as me," He replied, a sad tone to his voice.

"Well, I'm safe now," I assured. "He took us all off guard, but no matter what anyone thinks, this was no one's fault. We have just learned a lesson for next time," Jack smiled and Miko pulled everyone into a group hug. This time, she was careful with my arm. We pulled away after a second and went back to the main room.

When we arrived, Swoop was talking to Ratchet while Grimlock and Slug where talking to Optimus and Ultra Magnus. Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Arcee, Bumblebee and Smokescreen were talking to Scorn.

"I'm glad everyone's getting along," I muttered happily, looking around at the room. We walked up to the platform.

"How long have you know the Dinobots?" Miko whispered over to me as we sat down on the worn, yellow couch.

"About a day and a half now," I responded, thinking first before I answered.

"What are they like?"

"Grimlock is like Optimus in many ways. He is willing to sacrifice himself so that his comrades may live and is very selfless. he is a very good leader. Slug is kind of moody, but a nice guy overall. He likes his swords, and closely resembles Wheeljack in the way they both think. Swoop is very kind, willing to help everyone, even if they aren't his own species. Him and Bee have a similar heart and morals," I said. "Scorn keeps to himself, and will disobey orders in order to save those he cares about. Him and Smokescreen actual act the same with that," I realized.

"They sound like nice guys," Jack said.

"They really are," I assured.

I then zoned off, not really thinking about anything.

"You okay?" Raf asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I assured, putting on a fake smile as I snapped out of it. I got up and walked away. "I just need to stretch my legs,"

"Give her time, she was just a prisoner for a week," I heard Ratchet say to Jack, Miko and Raf as I walked down the hall, to no where in particular. As I walked, I felt a nagging darkness. Then, my knees gave out and the last thing I saw was the ground coming to meet me.

••••••••••••••••••
My vision was blurred as I woke up in a weird environment that I was unfamiliar with.

"This must be Cybertron," I realized. There were huge towers that reached towards the sky littered around the landscape, the ground a bright silver. No war was in sight and the planet had a peaceful atmosphere. It was truly beautiful.

"It was Cyberton, before the Great War destroyed it," a voice said. He sounded ancient and old, but also wise and gentle.

The world changed around me, the once beautiful and shiny world changed to a dark one. The tall towers had flames licking at them and smoke pouring through the streets, flooding into the dark, gloomy sky. Energon ran down from dead and dying Crybertronains, some Autobot, others Decepticons. Blaster shots were ripped through chest and limbs missing or severely damaged. Swords and axes remained in bodies, Energon crusting the once clean blade.

"There was so much death and destruction," the voice said sadly. "All brought on by Megatron and his hunger for power," the voice cursed as the picture changed again, this time to a close up of Megatron. He hadn't changed at all.

He still had the mean look on his face and the ambition clear in his blood red eyes. "His friend Optimus Prime, back then known as Orion Pax, tried to convince him to not go to war, but Megatron refused, and then the Decepticons were born, the transformers of Cybertron that believed war was the only option in making the planet a better place for new generations. Optimus battled against him with the Autobots at his side, their fraction believing negotiations where the right options, and that war would only bring more harm to their planet.

"In the end, the outcome was inevitable, our beloved planet was dying. Optimus went to the core of Cybertron, and tried to stop the death of his home and received the Matrix of Leadership. Soon after that, he left to earth and sent a message that all surviving Autobots were to do the same. They left, so then Cybertron could heal itself, and to find more Energon. At first, only five followed him. Ratchet, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Arcee and Cliffjumper." The voice said as the picture appeared, showing each Autobot in turn. Cliffjumper was a red Autobot with two small silver horns on his head. He was about Bumblebee's size.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked as I tore my eyes from the pictures and looked up, towards where I thought the voice was coming from.

"Because you need to know what happened."

"Who are you?" I called.

"Alpha Trion. My name is Alpha Trion."