Chapter 16

The needle came closer to my skin, then it entered my arm. I struggled against my restraints, waiting for them to come off, but I knew they wouldn't.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"You will help our world. We will take what we want, then and only then, will you go," a man said. He was standing on a high up platform while watching another man with a mask cover his face, take some of my blood and do whatever he wanted to do to me. I struggled harder.

He started to laugh. "I suggest you get comfy, you'll be here awhile," he smirked.  I relaxed, knowing that it was pointless. I let myself cry silently, knowing that they wouldn't find me, I was gone, and as good as dead.

"Lora, wake up. Lora." I bolted awake and saw Smokescreen in his holoform shaking me awake. I gasped and leaned back.

"Are you okay? You were mumbling and struggling a lot," he asked, concern clear in his voice.

"Yeah, just a bad dream," I mumbled. It felt so real, like the one with Derek capturing me.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked. He plopped himself on the end of my bed.

"Preferably not, sorry," I said.

"Well, I came to wake you up because Ratchet and Optimus want to talk to you," he said.

"Okay, give me a moment." I yawned. Smokescreen nodded and disappeared.

I climbed out of bed and changed into a tank top and jeans and went out to see what Optimus and Ratchet wanted to talk to me about. When I got there Ratchet was at a worktable working on something while Optimus was talking to Smokescreen. He noticed me and said something to Smokescreen before walking toward me.

"Ratchet and I were talking. We know that you are afraid of getting captured again, and the Decepticons desperately want you for the amulet. If you want, we can give you something that if you do get captured, we can track you," the prime said.

I thought for a moment. "Sure, what would you track me by though?" I asked.

"We are still figuring that out, we were think of something that is small and unnoticeable. But not completely hidden," Ratchet cut in.

"Like a necklace?" I checked.

"Yes, but no. You already have a necklace. It would be to obvious," Optimus said.

"But she might be onto something, what if I made a tracker device that can attach to the necklace. She never takes it off and if the necklace disappears, we can find it," Ratchet thought out loud.

"Good idea, old friend. Thank you Lora," the Prime said. I nodded my head and walked back to my room to clean it up.

A few minutes later
Raf and Jack entered my room and found me reading a book. I looked up, waiting to see what they wanted.

"Where's Miko?" I asked while putting a book mark in my book.

"At her house. She said she couldn't leave. Don't know why," Jack answered. I placed the book onto my nightstand as they joined me on my bed.

"What you want to do today?" I asked.

"Not sure," Jack shrugged. I though for a moment. Before I could say anything, Smokescreen entered the room.