Chapter 1

Namjoons POV:

Namjoons POV:

"Ugh but mom I don't want to go!" Namjoon yelled, as he slowly started to back away from the front door. He rubbed his head with the tip of his fingers in frustration.

"That doesn't matter!" His mom yelled back. "You forced me to transfer you to a new school, and that is what you got. Now you are telling me you don't wanna go? Bullshit!"

Namjoon always hated being in an argument with his mother. He has always felt guilty right after. He usually fights with her for stupid reasons, like not wanting to eat dinner, or not wanting to go somewhere. But this time, he was committed to win this argument. He did not want to go to his new school. Not because he was too lazy, because he was afraid. Terrified even.

He knows that everyone gets nervous when they have to go to a new school, but Namjoon was WAY beyond nervous. After recent bullying that happened in his old school, he did not want this 'new school' to be worse. He just wanted to crawl up in a little ball and cry his eyes out.

The stubborn teenager turned to his mom, who didn't understand why he didn't want to go so much. "Mom, you don't understa-"

"I don't want to hear it. Get in the car."

"But-"

"Now." his mom pointed to the door, and gave him 'the look'. You all know 'the look' your mom gives you whenever you argue with her. When she looks down slightly, and locks her eyes on yours.

Namjoon signed in defeat, knowing that he could never win an argument against his mother, and slowly made his way to the door. His mom usually doesn't act like this, unless you get an attitude.

When he walked out the door, he was instantly hit with warm rays of sunlight, and the sounds of birds chirping ringed in his ear. It was a bright, beautiful day outside, the exact opposite of how Namjoon felt. He used his hand to shield his eyes from the sun, and continued to walk to his mom's slick black car.

The second Namjoon stepped into the car, anxiety built up inside of him. Shoot. What if people don't like me? what if they think my hair looks weird? What if they find out that I'm ga- wait. No. No I'm not. The brunette quickly shook away the thought. He's not gay. Nope, not at all. Not at all... Right? Truth is, He was in fact a homosexual, but kept telling himself that he was not.

Namjoon always forced himself to like women, but no matter what, he could never find an interest. He didn't think that there was anything wrong with females, he was just never attracted to them. Because most of the people in his old school were homophobic, he always puts on a mask, acting like he is a straight boy. But he wasn't. He isn't. And he is ashamed of it.

These awful thoughts continued to mess with his mind. And it was all because of school. Namjoon looked over to his mom, who had her eyes fixed on the road ahead of her.