A day at the clinic- Sarah's hidden love.

I drove quickly to the clinic, where I work as an ophthalmic assistant. I opened the doors of the clinic, and saw Luis standing right in front of me.

Luis Blake is a twenty-seven year old, handsome, young ophthalmologist.

He completed his ophthalmology course earlier than the expected time period. It was all thanks goes to his father, Mr. Anthony Blake, who is a senior ophthalmologist, and who this clinic belongs to, though he is never around. He works at a well known eye hospital in Ontario as a social service.

I greeted Luis as I entered. He looked up at me with his emerald colored eye, and ran his hands roughly through his damp blonde hair in frustration.

"Good morning Sarah, you are late again! How many times should I tell you to be on time? You work under me, and it is my responsibility to keep you in order right?"

I responded "I'm fifteen minutes late, I thought, I am..."

Luis disrupted in between, "I know very well, you have a bag of excuses and it won't work every time. Now hurry, let's start our work. Hand over the files of the glaucoma patients please, I need to arrange the time for their appointments and by the end of the day, call them all and give them their operation dates." I simply nodded.

Geez, looks like someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed, I thought.

I chuckled, putting a hand over my mouth

Luis looked at me astonishingly while raising an eyebrow, which was his unique style whenever he was surprised by something.

I smirked at the thought of bringing a smile on his pretty face. I spoke,

"I am sure you are unaware of this, but you look super cute when you are angry Luis. I am very very and very sorry for being late, it won't happen again, I promise!" 

Victory! He gave me his billion dollar smile.

Luis accepted my apology and walked away going to the receptionist. I went to Luis's cabin, and started searching for the prescriptions of the glaucoma's patients immediately. They were all messed up with other older prescriptions on the desk.

"Luis is such a slob!" I chirped.

I arranged the prescriptions accordingly in a file, so that it could be easy for him to plan out the appointments. I heard footsteps coming from behind my back. I ignored them and continued with my work. Suddenly, someone stopped behind me. I turned back to look who it is; Luis was standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Are you here to scold me again?" I smiled at him wanly.

He lowered his gaze and shook his head, "No Sarah, I was here to say sorry. I was just thinking how to apologize in a good way while standing here. I need to learn how to make people smile easily like you do. I'm sorry, please forgive me?"

"Hmm, apology accepted!" I grinned.

Luis smiled radiantly and commented, "You are such a sweetheart." My heart started beating faster at his words, and my eyes moved on his billion dollar smile.

I noticed his full pink lips. They looked so soft and juicy. Also his dimples are the assets of his face.

Great, why on earth did I have to fancy him? I shook my head while thinking.

"Fancy who?" Luis questioned, with a smirk on his face.

Uh oh… It seems I said it loud.

"No one, my neighbour." I lied.

Luis chuckled, and left the cabin.

This is so not good, I can't even lie that easily. I guess, he knows how I feel for him!  I sighed.