Chapter 32

* Only a few more chapters left to this story but be prepared for the sequel which I've decided to call Reckless. So there is your first look at the second story :) *

         I'm pacing back and forth in the small field that I've come to love so much. My nerves are killing me, I still have no idea how I'm going to word this. I guess I'm gonna have to wing it.

        My heart rate quickens as I see Beau come into view. I run over and hug him tightly, enjoying the time I have him in my arms.

        "What's wrong, Alex? You've been acting upset around me lately...did I do something wrong?" I shake my head as I hold him and sigh.

        "I have bad news, Beau." I whisper. He looks at me, concerned, his green eyes burning into mine. "What it is...?" He asks slowly.

        I just want to get this over with, so I blurt it out.

        "I'm moving."

        He doesn't react at all, he doesn't even flinch. My heart aches. Does he want me to go?

        He shrugs and my heart hurts even more.

        "Well, where are you moving? A different town? Are you going to Sydney, it's not that  far and we'd still be able to see each other."

        My heart and face fall. He thinks I'm just  going to another part of Australia. He couldn't be more wrong.

        I shake my head, tears stinging my eyes. "I-I'm not moving to anywhere in Australia, Beau..."

        I watch painfully as his face falls and he grips my hand. I feel the first tears as they fall.

        "I'm going back to California."

        I can see the hurt in his eyes as he let's go of my hand and backs away, putting both of his hands on his head.

        "N-no...you can't go...we finally...no..."

        He paces back and forth trying to understand what I had said.

        After a moment, he hurries over and grabs both my hands.

        "Please," He says, and I cry more. "Please, don't tell me you're leaving me. I don't think I could handle that..."

        I shake my head.

        "I'm sorry, my dad has to go back for his job...I don't want to leave."

        He suddenly jerks around and throws his hat on the ground, furious.

        "Why is life so unfair!" He yells into the air. I wish I could fade away, I don't want to see him crushed like this.

        So, I sit down in the grass and cry into my hands. He's right, life is unfair, especially how when two people who love each other, are forced apart.

        I don't remember how long I cried, but soon enough, Beau came over and sat down next to me, pulling me into him.

        "There was still so many things I wanted to do with you, so many things I wanted to show you."

        I breathe out slowly.

        "I'm gonna miss you so much."

        He takes my shoulders and makes me look at him. "Why do you sound like you're saying goodbye forever?"

        I look down as another single tear falls.

        "Cause I know after a while you're gonna find another girl here that's better than me and it'll all seem like none of this ever happened..."

        He stares at me, shocked.

        "Alex, if you think after all the shit we've been through that I'm gonna find another girl and forget about you then you're wrong. How could I forget about the girl I fell in love with? I'll love you until the day you leave, I'll still love you after you leave, and I'll still love you three years after you've been gone. I will never forget about you. I love you."

        I nod.

        "I love you to, always."

        My heart aches as his lips touch mine. It hurts to know the feeling of kissing him will no longer be available anymore once I'm gone.

        He pulls away and stares at me. "I'm gonna miss your beautiful face, but I know I'm gonna see you again soon once you leave."

        I smile. "I hope so."

        He puts his arm around me. "So, changing the subject so we're not sad the rest of the day, what do you want to do? We'll do anything you want to do, my treat."

        I look down, thinking.

        I come up with something I've been wanting ever since the trouble started when I got here. If I'm gonna leave here even a little happy, I want a certain situation to be settled.

        I look Beau straight in the eyes and speak my mind.

        "I want you to make up with Luke."

* Hope you all enjoyed! I would really love some more comments about what you thought of the chapter or what you think it gonna happen! And thank you so much for 16.6k reads, I can't even put into words how happy that makes me. ilyyy *