Chapter 25

* Sorry for not updating sooner, that's due to school and final exams for the end of the year so sorry about that. BUT 7.1K READS! THATS SO AMAZING I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH*

   I feel him hesitate to put his arms around me, but eventually he does, holding me tightly.

   I couldn't help it. He was the one to put the we love you on the bracelet and I don't know why I'm making such a big deal about it, but I can't help it.

   It's been to long since he's held me.

   I pull away and look at him. He's smiling. "Thank you for the bracelet." I say quietly and he nods. I turn to face the rest of his family and see their faces.

   Luke is glaring at Beau, Jai and Gina are smiling. I turn back to him. "I got you something...just cause it's Christmas..." I say, making sure he knows I haven't forgiven him yet. I turn back and grab my bag from the couch.

   "I know it's not much, but I wanted to be nice and-" I'm cut off when his phone rings and he pulls it out. I get a quick glance at the screen and read the caller ID.

   Jessica.

   To my surprise, Beau answers it. I watch as he has a normal conversation with her, right in front of me. "Hey." He says and I hear a muffled, high pitched voice on the other line.

   "Yeah, I had a good time too." My smile fades as he continues. "Yep, we'll definitely do that again."

   My stomach sinks and he glances at me, noticing my hurt. "Uhm..." He says through the line. Anger and sadness bubbles up inside me and I want to scream. I take my gift for Beau and walk over to Luke.

   "Here you go, Luke, you get another present. Hopefully, it fits you and you don't get rid of it like some people would, or give it to another girl." Luke holds it in his hands, Gina leaves the room.

   I pace back and forth, trying to calm my anger.

   Beau has hung up the phone and is now watching me, they all are. "I can't believe you, I thought you came to your senses and realized what you did was wrong, trying to make a girl jealous by kissing on another girl is just low!"

   He puts his head down. I walk over to him.

   "And to think I was about to forgive you today!" I look at him in the eyes, with tears forming in my own. "Well, you know what...Merry Christmas, asshole."

   And I storm out the door, slamming it behind me.

   "Alex, please!" The front door opens and I don't stop as I walk away across the lawn.

   I feel weak, my legs don't want to move. Something's telling me to stop walking and just forgive him, but I don't know if I should.

   "Alex! Wait!" I keep walking.

   "Please! I was mistaken, I'm sorry." I slow down.

   "I like you more than you could ever think!"

   I stop, my back is facing him as he makes his way to me.

   I feel his hand touch my shoulder and I face him, giving up on running from him.

   "Were you really gonna forgive me?" I nod and look down. "That phone call meant nothing, all me and her did was go get something to eat the other day. You have to understand that I don't like her, you only saw me at the mall with her, just to make you jealous cause I was mistaken over the things with Luke...Luke is the cause of all this shit!" He throws his hands up. "If he would of just kept his feelings for basically every girl he meets to himself, then I could of had you."

   His last words break my heart.

   "And I'm sorry...for everything I've caused you" I stare at my feet, not saying anything mainly because I'm speechless.

   "I want you to remember all the things that have happened between us, okay? The first day you got here, when we first met, the party, the lake, our secret hiding place at the park...that night we ran across the highway and we almost kissed...I want that back, I want to be with you, and hold you again, and be able to kiss you for the first time. I want you to be mine, I'm broken without you and that you can see."

   He pushes a strand of hair out of my face, putting both of his hands on my shoulders.

   I want to forgive him, I have to. I want the same thing he wants, and all of that is in my hands. But will my friendship with Luke be ruined yet again if I forgive him, or worse, will their relationship as brothers go downhill even more? I can't let that happen.

   "Beau..." I start, but he cuts me off.

   "Please, all I need is a second chance, it was a mistake, I'm an idiot. Please, I will beg you everyday if I have to, you mean a lot to me." I see his eyes become glossy and I look down.

   I don't know what to do.

   "I need time to think...I don't want to ruin anything between you and your family, or between you and your brothers, especially Luke."

   He scoffs.

   "Our relationship was already ruined a long time ago. On the first day of school, when we met, I thought I had a chance with you, that's why I invited you to the party. But when they dared me to kiss you, I was to nervous but god, I should of done it. If I would of known Luke would make a move on the first day you got here, I would of made a move first. And then he just fell for you after one day? No. He saw that I became friends with you, so he wanted to make me the jealous one. He caused all this, I didn't want him to hurt you."

   I look at him, shocked.

   "I-I..." I stutter, confused of my own words.

   "I forgi-" I stop myself.

   "I need time to think, just...please."

   And with that I quickly walk away from him.

   But, I turn and look back to see him put his head down, curse, and throw his hat to the ground.

   And he disappears from my view as I turn the corner.

   * Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know Beau and Alex's relationship seems helpless at the moment, but this story isn't over yet! Follow me on Instagram: @simplyniallandbeau and don't forget to comment your opinions on this chapter! Ily all *