Chapter 26

* I am sooo sorry for not updating, i just had really bad writer's block, I had no idea what to write. This chapter is shorter than usual, but the next one will be longer. I do have a feeling we are getting closer to the end of this story, but don't worry, maybe I'll write a sequal ;) *

        Days have gone by since I've seen Beau and I think I've finally made a desicion.

        I'm going to forgive him. I miss him terribly and I can't stand to see him anymore, as broken as he is. I just have to find the right time. Other than that, Lexy and I are at a coffee shop right now, talking about everything that's happened.

        "I think you need to just come right out and tell him. Just be like ' I really miss you and I'm sorry for everything I've caused you.' " I nod.

        "I just don't know when to do it...I mean he probably hates me by now after all I've put him through and now I hate me too..."

        Lexy sighs.

        "Don't say that. If he really loved you, he wouldn't of tried so many times to get you back." My stomach drops as she says loved you.

        "Do you think he loves me...?"

        She shrugs. "I would think so, he keeps coming back to you and not giving up on trying to be with you. Maybe you should let him love you. And I think you are gonna end up loving him too."

        I look down. I'm about to say something when she speaks up again.

        "On another note, there's a New Year's Eve party tomorrow night and I was invited. I can take one friend so if you're up for it, let me know."

        I think to myself and realize something. I haven't been very happy these past few weeks, all this drama with Beau has made me upset and disconnected from things other than him. Maybe socializing with others would be a good resolution, so I nod.

        "Sure, I'll go...but let me ask you something, Lexy." I grin and she narrows her eyes. "How are things between you and Jai?" He face breaks into a smile.

        She shrugs.

        "I don't know...he hasn't made an effort to talk to me this whole winter break so..." I smile. "I'll hook you up with him if he's at the party, okay?"

        She nods and sips her coffee. "I don't think I'll ever get used to the aftertaste of coffee." She makes a face and then looks at me.

        "How was it back in Cali? I can just imagine how fun and better it must of been living over there..."

        I sigh, remembering my hometown very fondly.

        "It was great...I miss my old house, the beaches, the skate park, all the shops, hiking to the Hollywood sign, all my friends...I've made great friends here, but I'd give anything to go back..." She looks down.

        "I'd miss you if you left, you're literally my only friend." I smile slightly and put my hand over hers. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

        "So this party tomorrow, how many people will be there?" She raises her eyebrows.

        "Literally the entire school."

        I sigh.

        "Let me guess, the queen of the party will be Jessica, right?"

        She shrugs and nods. "Probably. But she'll most likely get wasted within the first five minutes and fall down a flight of stairs or some shit. Meanwhile, you and I will be standing there laughing our asses off at her own stupidity."

        I laugh and look at her.

        "That was probably the best thing you've ever said in the entire time we've been friends. I applaud you for that one."

        "Why thank you." She says and we both lift up our coffee cups, tapping them against each other, then taking a sip, Lexy making a face after she sets hers down.

*This is like the weakest chapter I've ever written...but the next chapter, everything changes...and I mean everything. Hope you liked it :) *