Chapter 27

* Sorry for the wait, but this was totally my favorite chapter to write by far, it's so adorable! I hope you like it, this is the chapter where everything changes ;) *

        The front lawn and street are crowded with many cars and people, almost all of them with red cups in their hands.

        As Lexy rolls the car to a stop, I sigh. "Do you really think I should make up with him tonight?" She sighs, turning off the car and dangling the keys on her fingers.

        "When else are you going to do it, I mean I think doing it here is your best shot where there's lots of people, you'd be more nervous if you did it alone." I nod and we both step out of the car, walking side by side to the front door. I can already hear the beat of the music in my head before we even go in.

        We swing open the door and are immediately crushed between tons of people.

        It reminds me of the club...

        I shake the thought from my head. I have one main goal tonight and that is to find Beau and get him back...hopefully. Me and Lexy make our way to the less crowded section and sit on the couch that's available.

        We're talking when suddenly, I feel hands on my shoulders and shouts in my ears.

        I turn around and see all the boys, except Beau, grinning at me and Lexy.

        "Hey,  I didn't know all of you would be here." I smile. "Alex, the whole school is here, why wouldn't we be?" Luke says.

        I shrug and smile, my heart beating faster only because I know Beau is here somewhere.

        "Hey, Jai!" Skip calls. "Can you go get me another drink?" Jai sighs but nods, starting to walk away. I look at Lexy.

        "Hey, Lexy, go with Jai and get us one too." She smiles then nods, happily joining Jai by his side.

        Luke turns to me. "So what's up, you look nervous." I shrug. "I have a goal tonight to start fresh for the new year and I'm here tonight to do that."

        He nods, then hesitates. "Is it Beau?"

        I nod.

        "I have to make up with him, I feel so bad for everything I've done and I can't hold back anymore..." He nods, sadness clear on his face.

        We stand in silence for a while until a couple of guys come over and clap Luke on the back. "Great new video man, you guys are great." He points to James and Skip and they grin.

        I tilt my head. "What video?" Luke smiles. "Oh yeah, we didn't tell you yet. One of our videos on Youtube went viral, we made it awhile ago but only posted it recently. We even came up with a name for a group." He smiles.

        "We call ourselves The Janoskians."

        I smile. "Clever." They return the smile.

        "Almost three million views baby, woo!" Skips yells and we all laugh.

        "Well, I'm glad you guys made something go viral, I'm proud." My smile fades a bit. "But, I have to go find someone...it's important."

        With that I disappear into the crowd. I find myself in the kitchen, pouring myself a drink. I'm leaning against the counter. What do I say to him? Will he still want to be with me? I can't stop the questions that are rushing through my head.