Chapter 13

* Almost 1K reads!! Omg and thank you for the votes! It would mean soooo much if you would comment your opinions or what might happen next! Ily all *

   I unlock my front door as Luke drives away and I step inside. I make my way into the living room and sit down on the couch, clicking on the TV.

   I sigh as I flip through the channels, nothing on as usual. I leave it on some random show on MTV and take a look on my phone, going on all my social networking sites.

   " Alex!" I hear my mom call as she walks down the stairs. I turn my head to look at her as she makes her way over to me.

   " I need to look something up on your phone, mine is dead and I can't find the charger" I roll my eyes. " Are you just gonna go through my phone again?" She sighs as I think back to the time she wanted to look on my phone and she went through all my pictures and contacts cause she thought I was acting suspicious.

   " You were acting mysterious and it is my job, as your mother to know what's happening in your life." I sit up. " Whatever, here." I hand her my phone and she takes it.

   I sigh and put my feet up, watching the still running show on my TV.

   Every few seconds I glance at my mom who's staring at the phone screen with a blank expression on her face.

   I suddenly see her finger slide a couple times across the screen and I jump up.

   " Hey!" I say and try to glance at the screen. I see a picture from the club that I forgot I took on the phone and she's staring at it.

   " You went through my phone again? Are you serious?" I try to grab it from her, but she pushes my hand away and stares at the picture more.

   " You went to a club? I thought you were going to a movie or something with your friends!" She gawks at the picture. I sigh and try to grab the phone again. " Mom, stop!" Yes, I went to a club but I'm not a little kid anymore!" She stares at me with disbelief. " What happened while you were there, I can see your not telling me something."

   I look around, not daring to look at her. I do the only thing I can think of. " Whatever mom, I'm done talking." And I start to turn away, but she grips my arm, restraining me from leaving.

   " Alex." Her voice is stern.

   " What happened at that club." Her eyes widen. " Did one of those guy friends hurt you?"

   I sigh. Might as well tell her now, I'm obviously not getting out of this situation anytime soon.

   " No mom, it wasn't any of them...it was just some drunk guy who tried to...to flirt with me."

   She sat my phone down and I grabbed it. " Did he put his hands on you?"

   I hesitate and look to the side.

   " Well...yeah, but-" She gasps. " Oh my god Alex! What the hell were you thinking!" She puts her hand on her forehead and starts pacing back and forth.

   " My friend, Beau, he saved me before anything bad happened, so calm down!" She stopped pacing and looked at me. She came over to me and pointed a finger in my face.

   " I am very disappointed in you for going to a club and letting someone put their hands on you. And I bet you drank too? Am I right? And you were probably wearing a dress that was to revealing." I don't get a chance to defend myself before she says something that breaks me on the inside.

   " My daughter will not turn into a whore!" I look at her with a disgusted look on my face.

   " I can't believe you...and I can't believe you would even think of me like that! Now I see how good of a mother you are, I'm so done."

   I push past her and slam the front door closed as I grab my Pennyboard and start skating down the street.

   I don't really know where my feet are taking me but I don't really care anymore. My mom wants me to be perfect, she wants me to be popular. She wants me to dress the best, have the perfect reputation and a shit load of preppy friends, but I don't want that.

   Having your own mother basically call you a whore really hits you hard.

   I can feel the tears that are stained on my cheek as I skate up to a curb and start walking. I look around. My feet have taken me to the park, the abandoned one with the hidden field.

   My mom's harsh words run through my head again and I start crying even more. I walk quickly to the tree that hides the small meadow and push it's branches aside, taking in the site.

   As I start to walk into the soft grass, I stop.

   Beau is there, lying in the center of the meadow, with headphones on and his eyes closed.

   I stop in my tracks and just watch him, peacefully relaxing. I don't know why but I wipe my eyes and start crying more.

   I desperately need some comfort, cause I'm a total wreck right now.

   I sniffle and just stand there.

   " Beau..." I say, my voice coming out sounding weak and hoarse.

   I see him open his eyes, surprised and look around, taking out one of his earbuds.

   His gaze lands on me and his mouth opens slightly.

   " Alex..." He gets up and hurries over to me. " What happened?" His face tenses. " What the hell did Luke do..." I shake my head.

   " It's not Luke, I just need someone to talk to but don't ask questions right now."

   He watches me cry with a sad, pained look on his face. After a while he speaks up.

   " Come here." And he grabs me, pulling me into a hug. I rest my head on his shoulder as he holds me tightly close to him. His head rests against mine, his brown hair occasionally tickling my face slightly.

   I cry onto his shoulder, enjoying his comfort. He keeps his arms wrapped tightly around me for what seems like forever.

   But I didn't want him to let go.

   Ever.