Chapter 10

* Hey everyone sorry for not updating, but i check my Wattpad after a few days of my last update for this story and it has over 600 reads??? That's crazy thank you all so much ily *

December rolled in so fast that I almost forgot it was the time for warm sweaters and Christmas. And that also meant winter break.

   I sat in my sixth period class, which was math, my least favorite subject, tapping my pencil on the edge of my desk. I never pay attention in this class, I always daydream or take the time to think. I don't know anyone in this class, except Luke, who sits next to me. I turn my head to look at him and he has his head in his hands.

   " You look like your having a great time." I smile and whisper to him. He turns his head and closes his eyes. " I'm literally falling asleep, I'm bored as shit." I laugh silently. " Same here."

   I look up to the white board to see my teacher scribbling boring stuff on the board as everyone else daydreams. I look over at Luke again and he let's out a small groan and drops his head down, out of his hands, accidentally hitting the desk with his forehead way to hard.

   I try to hold in my laugh, but I can't.

   I cover my mouth as my voice rings across the silent room, causing everyone to look at me.

   My teacher stops and looks at me, and I wipe the smile off my face.

   " Something funny, Alex?"

   I look up, my face hot and red.

   " No, I just thought of something funny..." My teacher stared me down. " Next time, make sure your thinking of math."

   I nodded and I saw Luke laugh. I stand as the bell rings and walk next to Luke as he puts his bag on his shoulder. " So you wanna go out soon? Maybe tomorrow?" I nod. "Yeah, I think I'm free."

   As we walk into the crowded hallway, I felt Luke put his arm around my shoulder and I look up at him as he looks at me. We get a few glances from people in the hallways, but Luke doesn't care.

   We both smile as we walk down the hallway. " So, what's your next class?" I look straight ahead and sigh. " Drama. It's actually pretty interesting." He gets a slight confused look on his face and tilts his head. " Beau's in that class, isn't he?"

   I nod.

   " Yeah, he's actually a really good actor, I was surprised." Luke nodded. " Yeah, he's good..." His voice trails off as we reach the doors of the auditorium, today we have to go in there for some reason I'm not sure of. Luke takes his arm away and stands in front of me, my hand resting on the handle of the doors.

   " Well, I'll text you later I guess. Oh, and don't let Beau be rude or bother you today...okay?"

   I tilt my head.

   " He's never really bothered me, he's super nice to me, and he's hilarious." I realize I'm smiling when I say the last few words, but it fades as I see a glimpse of emotion come across Luke's face.

   " You okay?" He smiles a fake smile. " Yeah, it's just you've been hanging out with Beau a lot and he's just caused drama while you've been here. Since he's my brother, and you and I are dating, I don't want any...trouble." I see his face is hurt and he's bothered that I talk to Beau so much. I feel bad on the inside, I'm not trying to intentionally hurt Luke, I didn't even realize...

   So,I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tight. " Luke, you know I'd never mean to hurt you..." He stays silent, so I pull away. " Look, how about tomorrow, we'll go out to a nice resturant for dinner, like you want. So we can spend  more time together and just talk."

   He nods and smiles.

   " I'll see you later, Luke." I smile and turn away as I open the doors to the auditorium and hear the close behind me.

   I begin to walk down the aisle of the seats, trying to make my way to the front to be close to the stage, until I hear someone call my name.

   I turn around and scan the seats around me, and I see Beau sitting in the back row, with his feet propped up on the chair in front of him.

   He smiles and pats the seat next to him for me to sit. I smile back and walk towards him and then look to the rows that's next to me, which is only a few rows away from where he's sitting.

   I smirk and walk into the empty row and sit down. I look up to the stage and hear a loud scoff behind me. I turn around and see Beau smile and sigh, then watch as he gets up, and climbs over the rows of seats. He plops down in the seat next to me and I look at him.

   " Hey, sexy." He says and I turn to look at him, my eyes wide. I watch as he laughs. " You know I'm just kidding." Beau says. " Sure you are." I say, exaggerating the whole sentence. He smiles again and let's out a chuckle. " I am, don't worry." I smile as silence takes over, ither than the faint sounds of people on the stage or at the front of the auditorium.

   I turn my head to look at him, he's looking to the ground.

   " Hey, can I ask you something?"

   I nod as he suddenly speaks up.

   " Yeah, sure." I say, hesitating.

   " Well." He stats. " This maye seem weird or awkward, but your a girl so I need your advice." I nod slowly. " So...there's this girl and I haven't known her for very long, maybe a couple months, but we're starting to grow close and I think I'm starting to like her." I see him look up to see if I'm listening, then look down again, and a small smile is on his face."

   " I think she's awesome...but I don't know what to do cause she...likes someone else. So, I was thinking maybe I could get your advice."

   I smile a little, liking the fact that he came to me for advice. I think about what to say.

   " To be honest, Beau, there might not be anything you can do, but if she just likes someone else, you need to get her to like you more, make her even more happy than the other guy." He nods, looking down at his hands. " Yeah, but... what if that girl became his girlfriend, I wouldn't be able to have a chance right?"

   I shrug.

   " Probably not while they're dating, just be there for her when they break up, protect her."

   He nods and looks up at me.

   " Thanks, Alex, I needed that." He says. He reaches his hand over to mine, which is resting on the arm of the seat, and pats my hand. I look up and he smiles, I smile back.

   I jump in my seat as the last bell rings and he alughs. " Come on, I'll walk you to the buses."

   As we walk he turns to me.

   " You wanna hang out tonight? With me and the boy's and any other friends you wanna bring along?"

   " Where do you wanna go?" I ask as the hallway's start to empty. He smirks. " Well, there's this club down in the cirty and we could all go. You up for it?"

   " I guess, yeah sounds good." He smiles brightly. " Cool, we'll come and get you at about nine."

   I nod as he say's goodbye and runs slowly to his car in the parking lot while I walk  to my bus.

   As I'm walking, I hear snickering coming from behind me, so I turn around.

   I see the blonde girl, Jessica, deadly staring at me, while her friends laugh.

   I keep my eyes on them until I climb onto the bus, sit down, and the sigh, putting my head in my hands.