Chapter 15

* It's crazy how my fanfic has reached 1.2k reads! It means sooo much! The story is gonna get good soon, so leave some comments, I would love to see predictions on what you think might happen :) ily all *

   I wake up with a headache, shivering as I realize it's almost winter break. I rub my eyes as I sit up in bed. Only one more week of school till break.

   I was up almost all night thinking about what I should do about this new problem in my life.

   I just don't know what to do now.

   I like Beau... a lot.

   But I'm now with Luke and I like him too.

   But when I first met Beau, I knew  right then I was attracted to him. I thought he was perfect and when he invited me to that party and he was dared to kiss me, I thought I might have a chance. And then that's when Luke came into the picture, where he said he instantly fell for me.

   So, I took the opportunity to be with Luke, but me and Beau grew closer and I know now that I've fallen for both brothers.

   I don't even remember the ride to school, or half my classes, my thoughts are being thrown around between two brothers.

   I walk into my math class and sit down at my desk, putting my head down on my arms. I don't even jump as I feel a hand on my shoulder. I slowly lift my head to see Luke staring back at me.

   " Hey babe...you okay?" I cringe with guilt when he calls me babe, I feel bad.

   I can barley look at him without the guilt washing over me like a tidal wave. I'm a bad person, I really must be, I like two guys and their brothers. Who does that?

   I shake my head. " Uhm, just under a lot of stress...and pressure."

   He smirks. " What pressure?"

  " Oh nothing, just having to choose between you and your brother, no big deal. " I think to myself.

   I shrug.

   " Just stuff at home." He nods and pats my shoulder. " I'm always here if you need me."

   He sits down as the late bell rings, but I think back to what Beau said.

   " He wasn't there for you, but I was."

   His words haunt my thoughts the rest of the day until the now dreaded seventh period comes along.

   I walk out the door, Luke following behind me like he's lost.

   We stop at the auditorium doors and he looks at me.

   " Don't be so stressed, your to amazing to be stressful." He moves my hair out of my face and I look down.

   I don't know what to say to him, I'm just filled with confusion.

   He notices my silence.

   " Do you want me to walk you inside?" He reaches for my hand, but I pull back.

   " No...I'm fine...I'm sorry." He stares at me, a hint of sadness in his eyes. I take a look in his eyes and his sadness adds to mine, and I can't bare it.

   " I'm sorry, I have to go." I quickly push past him and rush into the auditorium, hearing the doors loudly shut behind me.

   I don't feel like being social right now, so I sit in the back row of the auditorium, alone, and keep my head down.

   I sit there like that for who knows how long, until I hear the doors slam shut, so I lift my head.

   Beau walks in and I can't bare to look at him either, so I quickly put my head back down again, hoping not to be seen.

   I know he's staring at me, I can feel it.

   I hear him sigh and then start to walk away. Again, I feel a pang of guilt. I look up to see him slowly walking away and I close my eyes and sigh.

   " Beau." I call and he stops in his tracks. " Can we talk...about all of this?" He turns to me, hesitates, then nods, walking over and sitting next to me.

   " I'm sorry." I blurt out.

   " I know that it was wrong of me to talk about Luke and I to you, but I thought since you two were brothers that you wouldn't mind. I didn't think you liked me..."

   He shrugs.

   " Well I do." He stares at his lap, refusing to look at me.

   I look at him and study his face. I look at his perfect brown hair that's tucked into his black snapback. I watch his green eyes, that have lost their glow. I picture his perfect smile that I haven't seen in days. I hear his laugh, his voice, in my head. I picture how many times he's held me close, made me feel better.

   And now I see someone who is not yet broken, but someone who is cracking.

   My eyes wander to his hands that are resting on his lap. I reach out and grab one of his hands and he looks down at our locked hands, surprised.

   " I have to tell you something first off..." I take a deep breath. I know I eventually have to tell him I like him back, so I guess now I could get it off my chest, it might relieve some of my stress.

   I look in his eyes, I see hope in them. That makes me like him even more, that he actually is hopeful I'm going to tell him good news.

   " I have to tell you-."

   " Beau Brooks for dismissal!" Out drama teacher cuts me off and Beau and I both look towards the front of the class, then back to each other.

   Beau sighs and grabs his bag.

   He bends over quickly and whispers in my ear. " Meet me at our secret place at the park at about six thirty after school."

   And he walks away, I watch him as he pushes open the doors to the building. 

   I catch him smile just before the doors close shut.