Chapter 31

* Almost 15k reads? Wow, i cant tell you how much this means to me, but getting comments would mean so much as well, so you all should comment if you read this, it would mean the world :) *

*Also listen to God Damn You're Beautiful by Chester See, it fits this chapter very well *

        I lay in my own bed a few days after being discharged from the hospital.

        My mother wasn't joking. We're moving. I don't think anyone knows how much I've been crying, trying to think of ways to tell Beau.

        After finally being able to be together, I'm forced to leave. Of course...

        But I dread today the most. I've been avoiding Beau, but that will be forced to change today because of school.

        On the ride to school, I find Jai on the bus, just like on the first day. He smiles as I sit next to him, but I remain emotionless.

        "Are you okay?" He says. I look at him and have to hold back tears. I'm gonna miss him...he understood me when things were hard, he would always listen and never judge me.

        I shake my head.

        "I don't think I'll ever be okay again..." I look at him and just tell him.

        "Jai...I'm moving back to California..." His face drops and tenses. He looks down.

        "Wow...I'm really gonna miss you, Alex. Does Beau know yet?"" I shake my head.

        "No, I'm going to tell him, so please don't mention it around him." He nods. "Of course..."

        The ride to school is silent between us, but when we get off the bus, Jai wraps his arms around me and I nearly burst into tears.

        We walk over to our usual spot in the courtyard as we wait for the first bell to ring. The rest of the boys are there besides Beau, so I decide to tell them.

        Everything is a blur as I tell them. I can't believe I'm leaving such good friends behind. James hugs me, Skip pats me on the back. And Luke looks like he's about to cry. But he doesn't say anything, he just walks away, with his head down.

        Everything was finally perfect and nothing was wrong. And now it's being torn apart and everything is becoming broken again, even worse than last time. The fragments of my fragile heart have finally healed and now they're being taken apart again and left to be scattered on my broken dreams.

        I don't know if I can take much more of this.

        The rest of the day is a blur. I tell Lexy at lunch and she starts crying...I know how badly she didn't want me to leave...I broke that promise.

        And then comes seventh period, the class with Beau. I get to the auditorium earlier than usual and sit in the back row in the corner, away from everyone up front.

        I keep my head down, my hair falling forward into my face, trying to do my best to stay hidden.

        But it doesn't work.

        Beau walks in smiling at me and he sits down next to me, kissing my forehead before resting his hand in mine. I'm forced to look at him as he speaks up.

        "Hey, beautiful." He says sweetly.

        I fake a smile and just stare at his face, trying to remember everything about him, before I have to leave him.

        The way his eyes sparkle when he's happy. Or when he gets little wrinkles by his eyes and mouth when he laughs. The little spot of facial hair he keeps unshaved  most of the time under his bottom lip. I memorize the way he hugs me by the waist tightly, always pulling me closer to him, the way the spaces between my fingers are right where his fit perfectly. I memorize it all, his personality the most and it hits me on how when I leave, I'll most likely never see him again. He'll move on, find another girl here in Melbourne, and he'll forget about me, as if none of this even happened. I'm scared to think I'll do the same.

        "You alright?" He asks as he see's a tear roll down my face.

        I shake my head.

        "What's wrong?" I shake my head again. I can't tell him yet...I'm not ready.

        "Just...meet me after school at our secret place...I need time to think about what I'm going to say..." He looks confused, then concerned.

        "You're not breaking up with me, are you?" I shake my head, letting out a small fake grin.

        "No way, I just have something important to say..."

        The rest of the class feels like a dream, me and Beau hardly talk the rest of the time.

        And as the final bell rings, I hurry outside the doors and onto my bus, trying to escape all my worries.

        But nothing's working.

        I can't escape them.

*Comment what you think guys!! Plus, I've been thinking, I know how some fanfics have fanpages or people make fan art and if any of you would be interested in making something for Crush, I would literally cry in happiness :) ily all *