twenty one

PERFECT FOR U

THE sun was setting as mackenzie and johnny watched it from the top of the hill at a nearby park.

the sky looked so glorious and mighty. the colours popped out in the sky, how the pink, purple and orange would mix together.

mackenzie and johnny sat down on the grass together, thighs touching, space? they never heard of that!

johnny had made a move and interlocked his hands with mackenzie which caught her off guard but she smiled it off and held his hand tighter. they enjoyed the silence, after all; actions speak louder than words.

"i like this," johnny whispered, not wanting to ruin the moment. mackenzie smiled and nodded her head.

"i like us." she responded also in a whisper. johnny turned his head towards her and so did she. they interlocked eyes for a moment before johnny smiled down at her.

"i like us too." johnny held her hand tighter and he could practically hear his heart beating loud and fast.

mackenzie laid her head on johnny's shoulder and smiled to herself. "i like you so much, johnny." she whispered which made him smile.

sadly, johnny let go of their interlocked hands and put his hand behind her back and pulled her closer by her waist. mackenzie liked it. she liked his touch.

after the sun finally set, mackenzie looked back up at johnny who looked like he was in deep thinking. they both didn't say a word, johnny still kept his arm around mackenzie's waist.

mackenzie didn't realize johnny had cupped a side of her cheek and was coming closer. they locked eyes and mackenzie gulped before they closed their eyes and kissed.

mackenzie melted into the kiss, loving it. who knew johnny orlando, mackenzie's best friend since she was born, is such a great kisser?

the kiss lasted for awhile and the two had to pull away to get oxygen but they continued to kiss afterwards.

"mackenzie, i think i'm starting to love you."

johnny had given mackenzie his sweater because of how cold it got, mackenzie tried to refuse but he wouldn't let her since he already was wearing a long sleeve.

she loved it since his cologne smelt so nice and strong. johnny and mackenzie were walking towards johnny's car hand in hand.

he opened the passenger side for her and cheekily smiled before she got inside. she laughed at his gesture and waved him off.

johnny rounded the car and went inside the driver's side, after he put on his seatbelt he started the car and began to drive.

"john, thanks for today. it was fun and i loved the dinner." mackenzie stated, breaking the silence atmosphere in the car.

"what can i say? the orlando's are flirts, cooks and 100% good looking. all in one pack." johnny turned his head when it was a stop sign and winked at mackenzie, making her blush.

"i think your mom is a better cook then you are." mackenzie cockily said and johnny raised up an eyebrow.

"oh really? fine then, i'll cook for you one day and you'll change your mind." johnny responded and mackenzie smiled, cooking for her? sheesh how much cuter can this kid get?!

mackenzie looked down at the sweater she was wearing and realized it was johnny's favourite. he always wears this sweater and adores it to pieces.

the car came to a stop and mackenzie secretly frowned. she didn't wanna leave johnny so soon. she turned her head and undid her seatbelt before leaning over and kissing johnny on the cheek.

"thanks for this afternoon. i really needed it." mackenzie expressed her gratitude and johnny nodded smiling.

"oh, and i love you too." mackenzie quickly said before opening the car door and running inside her house due to the awkward goodbye.

johnny felt his face become red and chuckled at how mackenzie "totally" forgot to give his sweater back.

BEA'S NOTE

skrrt skrrt,
look at you;
boy i invented you
ariana grande ⋆

idek about this chapter
1k views for new chapter uwu
hope you enjoyed!
see you next chapter
xoxo
— bea ✎