eleven

PERFECT FOR U

JOHNNY slowly walked down the hallways of the school, feeling like shit as he saw mackenzie, mandla and nadia all together.

mackenzie was still upset, but what could he do? he really liked sophia and if he missed her birthday party that would just show he isn't dedicated for a relationship with her.

as a playboy, a well-known one, johnny couldn't just have his whole entire reputation be ruined just because he missed his current girlfriend's birthday.

darius clapped his hands in front of johnny, making him snap out of his thoughts. "you are thinking too much. have a break." darius laughed after saying his sentences.

"sorry, i'm just thinking about kenzie. i feel like she doesn't even wanna be my friend." johnny admitted then pouted, darius laughed at his best friend's actions.

"since when did you care about mackenzie caring for you?" darius questioned and narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"i'm getting the feeling this isn't just normal best friend feelings." darius continued his suspicious stare and johnny rolled his eyes after seeing darius' stare.

"fuck off, i don't like kenzie like that." johnny responded annoyingly and rolled his eyes. clearly bothered of what darius was saying.

"sure." darius continued to tease which bothered johnny more.

mackenzie sat in class, feeling sad and a bit lonely. this was one out of 3 classes she had with johnny and he was his only friend in those three classes. but when fighting with johnny, she had no friends.

she did a side glance at johnny and saw that his desk was empty. he probably skipped school today. mackenzie thought.

mackenzie sighed off the loneliness and paid attention to the teacher, although she had problems; she wasn't planning on failing junior year.

needless to say, although mackenzie was pretty bored, she listened to the lesson and took notes.

johnny looked up at the clear blue sky, thinking about everything. from mackenzie to sophia, to school to his family. so many things lingered on his mind.

darius was right, johnny never cared this much for mackenzie. even after all the girls he dated, he never cared so much for mackenzie's feelings like this.

he always just brushed and shrugged it off. he know mackenzie was uncomfortable but at the same time he thought she was used to it. but she clearly wasn't.

did johnny like mackenzie? or was it just his mind playing dumb games and making him think he does.

or maybe just him missing his best friend. whatever it was, it bothered johnny a lot.

BEA'S NOTE

loving can hurt
loving can hurt sometimes
but it's the only thing that i know
— ed sheeran ⋆

boRIng chApTEr!
100 votes, 700 views
hope you enjoyed!
see you next chapter
xoxo
— bea ✎