twelve

PERFECT FOR U

THE doorbell rang, interuptting mackenzie's netflix-binge watching time. she rolled her eyes and got up from her bed to goanswer the door.

mackenzie yawned and once she opened the door, her eyes met with johnny's. she quickly sighed and looked away.

"we need to talk. now." johnny demanded and mackenzie scoffed. "really? after a whole week of ignoring each other you expect me to talk to you, HELL NO."

johnny rolled his eyes and pushed passed mackenzie, not meaning to bump shoulders with her.

after johnny had walked inside mackenzie's home, the two sat across each other. mackenzie in one couch, and johnny on another.

mackenzie sent death glares at johnny while johnny was biting his lip and looking at the clean, shiny wooden floor. "you said you wanted to talk, fucking talk. i don't got all day shit head."

johnny shot his head up at mackenzie, she finally broke the 3 minute long silence and johnny sighed. "i'm sorry okay? i didn't mean to miss our movie night. it wasn't on purpose also."

mackenzie rolled her eyes, showing attitude and also showing she was tired of johnny's lame excuses.

"okay well, go ahead and explain why you missed our movie night." mackenzie crossed her arms over her chest, clearly wanting an answer.

"it was sophia's birthday, she was having a birthday party. as a boyfriend i couldn't miss it, i wanted to just invite you to come with me but it was too late because sophia has a party bus that picked me up from my house. i promise i tried to call and text you but i couldn't get any privacy. every time i tried to text you something would always distract me from doing it. i'm sorry. i honestly am." johnny explained and mackenzie nodded, still hesitant on forgiving johnny.

"i'm fine if you text me and tell me you can't come to our movie night before you head out. instead of making me feel bad!" mackenzie raised her voice at him.

johnny nodded, biting his lip and wanting the awkward and angry atmosphere to go away.

mackenzie sighed and johnny sighed right afterwards, copying her moves. "will you forgive me?" johnny mumbled and mackenzie scoffed right afterwards.

"if you have plans, fine, text or call me. simple." mackenzie replied to johnny, still a bit upset.

"if you have plans, fine, text or call me." johnny copied mackenzie exact words and mackenzie nodded before she bit her bottom lip.

before she could say something else, her phone that was on the coffee table that separated the teenagers and the two couches rang. the caller id said 'hayden'

BEA'S NOTE

there's nothing like us
you and me
— justin bieber ⋆

oop. hayden ruining stuff
20 comments kiddos 😚
hope you enjoyed!
see you next chapter
xoxo
— bea ✎