twenty

PERFECT FOR U

"WAIT? what?" mackenzie shook her head in confusion, holding back a smile that was trying to creep up on her face.

"john vincent orlando, you've been my best friend ever since day 1, you've watched me grown and mature, you've seen so many embarrassing moments of me.. and you like me?" mackenzie looked down at the ground and back up at johnny.

johnny bit his lip, his heart beating faster than he wanted it to be. "i don't care if you don't like me back, just.. just know i like you." johnny responded and scratched the back of his head.

mackenzie also bit her lip in embarrassment before looking back at him. "is it weird that i like you too?"

johnny shot his head up and grinned widely before embracing mackenzie into a tight, warm hug.

"oh my g! are you guys dating now?" nadia fangirled over the phone and mandla laughed listening to her.

"no, we basically agreed on not dating right away and just hanging out n stuff. i guess get closer before officially dating?" mackenzie confusingly explained and nadia made a "hmm" sound.

"i can't believe it though! who knew the biggest hoe in our school would like his best friend," mandla said in a mockingly dreamy voice and mackenzie rolled her eyes at him.

"well sorry that he grew feelings for me! i mean, i can see why." mackenzie joked and nadia giggled at her best friend. "anyways, johnny invited me to go biking with him, i'll tell you guys everything that happens."

"biking? that's wayyy to cute, i love how smart johnny is!" mandla praised johnny for his fantastic idea of going biking for a date.

"so, will you guys go eat afterwards?" nadia questioned, having a perfect plan to spy on the two with mandla.

"i'll ask him about it, i will get pretty hungry after biking." mackenzie responded and nadia replied with a "hmm."

a notification came onto mackenzie screen, it was a text from johnny.

MY PLAYBOY
heyy wanna facetime?

KWENZIE
sure

"guys, johnny wants to facetime. call you two later. bye hoes!" mackenzie joked and raised up her middle finger at the camera. the three snickered and laughed and said goodbye to mackenzie as she ended the call.

after a couple seconds, a facetime call from johnny appeared on her screen with some ringing. not even a mil-second passed and pressed the accept button.

her screen showed johnny with a little scar on his nose and shirtless. "hi!" he cheerfully said and mackenzie giggled.

"where's your shirt? it's chilly today." was the first thing mackenzie asked after her little giggles. johnny shrugged his shoulders and put his covers over him, covering his chest from the camera.

"it's warm in my home. but like my mom was pressuring me to invite you, maddie and mommy mel over for some dinner. wanna come? and i can take you biking later." johnny explained and bit his lip. mackenzie noticed how johnny's cheeks turned pink when he mentioned doing together just him and her.

"that sounds great, i'll tell my mom about it!" mackenzie replied, not meaning to completely leave out the biking part.

"i want dessert after dinner, please?"

BEFORE i start off my note, thank you for 700! i'm so freaking grateful for everyone that supports me, thank you for taking time out of your day to read my books, voting on my books and commenting on them. i've come so far from the beginning and it still feels like i'm dreaming everytime i hit another 100. thank you so much! <3

BEA'S NOTE

one day when the
sky is falling i'll be
standing right next to you
right next to you
chris brown ⋆

idek about this chapter
100 votes & 50 comments for new chapter owo
hope you enjoyed!
see you next chapter
xoxo
— bea ✎