two

PERFECT FOR U

"HEY MACK Z!" mandla waved to his best friend, easily getting her attention.

"mandla! hey!" mackenzie speed walked towards her best friend who was sitting at a booth.

"i didn't expect you to be here, surprisingly." mackenzie laughed at what she said and then realized there was another boy sitting across from mandla.

"uh." mackenzie and the boy lock eye-contact. mandla shakes in his spot, watching the two look at each other.

"hayden summerall." hayden pulled his hand out and directed it towards mackenzie.

mackenzie smiled and shook his hand. "mackenzie ziegler, nice to meet you." mackenzie introduced herself to hayden.

hayden scootched inside the seat and mackenzie slid in beside him. "oh my lord— if this is a date between you guys, i'll leave." mackenzie covered her mouth in embarrassment.

hayden and mandla laughed at mackenzie, mandla shaking his head in disagreement. "it's not. hayden's just treating me out for starbucks."

just then, johnny and some girl walked inside the starbucks store. hand in hand. mackenzie and mandla glanced at each other then looked away.

"damn, johnny the playboy arrived." hayden whispered under his breath.

"hey, aren't you that playboy johnny's best friend?" hayden brought up and mackenzie sadly nodded.

"sure, i guess you can say that." mackenzie responded and mandla spit some of his drink out of his mouth.

"you guess? bitch! you've been friends since fucking birth! you can't say 'i guess' when of course you and him are best friends." mandla bickered with mackenzie, randomly saying words.

mackenzie gaped at him then narrowed her eyes. she glanced at johnny and the girl who were already in a booth, chatting away.

"who is she?" mandla questioned and mackenzie shrugged her shoulders. clearly showing she didn't know shit.

"seems like his next girlfriend." hayden joked and mackenzie secretly rolled her eyes.

"oh i know her, she's the famous sophia rose. she's like, a player at our school too." hayden explained. sophia and mackenzie locked eye contact for a mili—second before mackenzie turned her head towards hayden.

hayden waved, making mackenzie confused. she turned her head back around at sophia and realized she was smiling at hayden.

"you guys are friends?" mackenzie whispered and hayden nodded in response.

"she's honestly super nice. but a player." hayden stated, then sipped his coffee.

"shit! johnny's looking at us!" mandla announced and looked away.

mackenzie copied mandla's moves and looked away also. hoping johnny didn't catch them staring at the pair.

"okay, well this was nice and all. but i gotta go." mackenzie explained and stood up from where she was sitting.

"bye hayden, bye mandla." mackenzie bid the two boys a goodbye, the boys bidding mackenzie a goodbye.

mackenzie did her best and didn't look back at johnny and sophia as she exited the store.

BEA'S NOTE!

she can get a taste
she can get a taste
let you get a taste
do you like the taste?
— tyga (ft. offset) ⋆

and the drama begins ;)
hope you enjoyed!
see you next chapter
xoxo
— bea ✎