eight

PERFECT FOR U

"MACKENZIE! wow, i didn't expect to see you here." hayden called mackenzie's name then admitted the truth.

mackenzie smiled brightly when she saw her fake boyfriend. "i'm shopping for johnny. his birthday's coming up." mackenzie explained and hayden nodded.

"well i've finished shopping, i have nothing to do. mind if i tag along with you?" hayden suggested an idea and mackenzie nodded.

"yes please! hold my bags, boyfriend." mackenzie joked at the end and hayden smiled. he grabbed mackenzie's two bags with no complaints.

"johnny has like.. everything he wants and needs, i don't know what to get him." mackenzie admitted as she walked around the clothing store she was in.

"you should get him gucci." hayden suggested and mackenzie gaped at the boy. she shook her head afterwards.

"i am wayy too broke for that." mackenzie replied to hayden and turned back around to look for something else.

"i really don't know what to get him." mackenzie sighed and pouted. hayden and mackenzie had been together for about half an hour and now the two were in the food court eating.

hayden swallowed his food before replying to mackenzie. "you can just order him cake or bring him starbucks."

mackenzie sighed once more then started looking around the food court, sipping her pink drink at the same time.

a familiar figure caught her eye and when she realized who it was she almost choked on her pink drink.

hayden giggled and mackenzie laughed afterwards, "dude that's johnny and sophia!" hayden pointed out and mackenzie rolled her eyes.

"speak of the devil." mackenzie joked, making hayden laugh. "okay let's leave."

"wait why?" hayden questioned and followed after mackenzie. mackenzie shook her head and then walked inside h&m.

"maybe he'll like something here." mackenzie said and then started to look around the store, ignoring what hayden asked.

mackenziezieglerafter a day of holding my bags, he wanted a picture lol

mackenzieziegler
after a day of holding my bags, he wanted a picture lol

tagged: haydensummerall

tap to see comments

haydensummerall
y u expose me like this
mackenzieziegler
oops??

mandlamorris
WOW CUTEEEEE
mackenzieziegler
thanks besttttieeeeee 💘💘

nadiaturner
whoever took this was probably jealous
mackenzieziegler
i landed on the right boi
haydensummerall
boi??? i'm a man 😎
mandlamorris
ew hayden u cringey

johnnyorlando
noice couple
mackenzieziegler
thanks bro

BEA'S NOTE

hey
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful beautiful
angel
— bazzi ⋆

another really boring chapter, i apologize
hope you enjoyed!
see you next chapter
xoxo
— bea ✎