eighteen

PERFECT FOR U

PLAYBOY
well that was the bitchiest move
i've ever seen
fucking faking a relationship?
what for

MACK
honestly. leave me alone
if you're gonna make fun of me because i fake dated a boy, forget it.

PLAYBOY
i'm not making fun of you for shit
i'm just wondering why you had to play me like that
honestly, you and him seemed happy
but it turned out to be fake

MACK
you know nothing about hayden and i's relationship
all you know is that it was fake
nothing else

PLAYBOY
what else do i have to know
you and him had sex

MACK
i never knew you'd get so protective

PLAYBOY
why'd you fake date him?
was it because of me, because if it was
then there was no need for it

MACK
leave me alone
if all you're doing is getting mad at me then just forget it
i've heard enough

PLAYBOY
seriously
when i'm fixing things you back off
really
when i wanna have a date with a girl you don't back off easily
but apparently when i'm asking questions and trying to find your point you back off
wtf

MACK
fuck you
goodbye

XXX-XXX-XXXX HAS BLOCKED YOUR NUMBER

mackenzie threw her phone behind herself on her bed and groaned widely. "fuck him, anyways!" she yelled out in frustration.

"but kenzie, what was the reason you fake dated hayden though?" mackenzie's older sister, maddie questioned.

"i- i don't even know! mandla said it would be a good idea and would make me feel less lonely." mackenzie explained, stuttering in her sentence.

maddie narrowed her eyes at her little sister in suspicion. "am i getting a sense that mackenzie frances ziegler, who's been john vincent orlando's best friend for so long... likes him?!"

mackenzie shot her head up at her sister and furrowed her eyebrows. "no!"

maddie chuckled and twirled a piece of hair that was in her face. "i won't tell anyone, promise."

mackenzie leaned back and laid down on her bed and looked up at her ceiling, sighing in defeat. "fine. i like him,"

"i don't know bro! she blocked my number," johnny said in frustration and held back his urge to punch the starbuck's table.

darius sipped his starbucks coffee and shrugged his shoulders. "i'm lost man, never knew a friendship like yours would end like this."

"it didn't end!" johnny denied the fact that mackenzie was totally upset and angry at him. "a friendship since childhood can't easily end like this."

"you're stupid. i hope you know that." darius bluntly said out loud, making johnny furrow his eyes in anger.

"you're not helping." johnny responded and darius's jaw dropped from shock.

"am i getting this right? john vincent orlando, you like mackenzie ziegler?!" darius said in surprised and johnny looked down at his lap before looking back at darius.

full eye contact. silence fell over the two, with darius holding tightly onto his hot coffee and johnny brushing his hair to the side.

a minute passed before johnny nodded to what darius had said earlier.

BEA'S NOTE!

if you're leaving baby
let me down
slowly
— alec benjamin ⋆

ohshit! they just confessed 🤯
1k views & 100 votes cmon this chapter was what y'all wanted 😳
hope you enjoyed!
see you next chapter
xoxo
— bea ✎