fourteen

PERFECT FOR U

THE brunette dipped her straw into the milkshake as hayden talked about his family.

"small family. only child." hayden explained and mackenzie nodded, listening to her fake boyfriend.

"one older sister, some brothers." mackenzie replied and hayden nodded also.

"i'm guessing they don't live with you," hayden assumed and mackenzie sadly nodded. she mixed her milkshake around in circles using her straw.

"divorced parents." the two both said at the same time. mackenzie gaped her mouth and looked up at the boy.

"well, we have a lot of things in common, don't we?" mackenzie joked and hayden chuckled. "we do." he replied and sipped some of his milkshake.

"you know, it's kinda hard being johnny's best friend." mackenzie admitted to hayden and he sat there in silence, listening to mackenzie.

"i mean, i'm used to him always having a girlfriend. but sometimes it bothers me. every time johnny and i plan something together, it either gets cancelled or he brings his girlfriend. i guess i just want it to be my best friend and i only." mackenzie explained and hayden nodded, drinking his milkshake.

"playboys will be playboys." mackenzie looked down at her lap and then looked back up at hayden.

"i can't believe you just told me your feelings about johnny being a playboy." hayden showed a shocked expression and mackenzie giggled at his expression.

hayden noticed and smiled a little. mackenzie sighed after the small kayden moment.

"it's weird that mandla suggested this idea, maybe he was just sad that i was a lonely bitch." mackenzie joked around and hayden luaghed.

"maybe. i haven't had a girlfriend in ages. there's not many pretty girls in my school." hayden told the truth, not wanting to lie even if mackenzie is his fake girlfriend.

mackenzie nodded and hummed in response, "i'm actually pretty hungry. i want some cookies." mackenzie announced and hayden smiled a bit.

he raised his hand up and a waiter came up to their booth. "five chocolate chip cookies, please. for both of us." mackenzie said to the waiter and he smiled in response and walked off.

"if i can't finish the cookies, you'll have finish them." mackenzie said right after the waiter left their booth.

hayden laughed and simply said; "deal."

hayden and mackenzie walked side by side as mackenzie shivered due to the wind.

hayden noticed and instantly felt bad, mackenzie smiled when she realized her house was near.

"thanks for walking me home, i don't think i had the guts to do it alone." mackenzie honestly thanked the boy, making him blush a bit.

"no problem." he shrugged what mackenzie said off and the gal smiled happily.

"i'll see you soon?" mackenzie awkwardly said and hayden chuckled. "soon."

the gal didn't know what to do but hayden already knew what to do. he stepped closer and pulled mackenzie into a tight hug. mackenzie smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist.

BEA'S NOTE

you walked into the room
and then i saw your face
you looked me in the eye
and i wanted to erase myself
— mxmtoon ⋆

kayden chapter 💀
1k views ✊
hope you enjoyed!
see you next chapter
xoxo
— bea ✎