one

PERFECT FOR U

MACKENZIE ARROGANTLY walked down the halls and made her way to her best friend johnny.

johnny smirked and held in a bit of laughter as he watched mackenzie walk up to him.

"what's so funny?" mackenzie questioned, but johnny shook his head and smiled. "nothing."

mackenzie groaned and made her way to math class. johnny walking right beside him.

"what's up your ass?" johnny questioned and mackenzie nudged him in the side, clearly not wanting him to say what he just said.

"nothing. and don't say that. it sounds weird. i just hate math & mondays." mackenzie explained as she arrived in front of the math classroom.

"bye johnny, i'll see you later." mackenzie turned to face the taller boy and she bid him a goodbye for now.

"bye kenzie." johnny bid her a goodbye and walked off to science class.

mackenzie walked inside the classroom and saw her bestfriends nadia and mandla waiting for her.

"kenzie!" they called her name at the same time and waved at the gal.

"how are you?" mandla asked the brunette as she took a seat beside nadia. making nadia sit in the middle of mandla and mackenzie.

"doing fine. johnny stayed a little later than he was supposed to on friday." mackenzie explained and laughed a bit.

"oh? a bit of jenzie i hear." nadia teased, making mackenzie roll her eyes playfully at the strawberry blonde.

"it's a thing johnny and i will always do. movie nights. it's not like we had a sex or anything, we just watched movies all night long." mackenzie explained, debunking all of nadia's accusations of the duo.

"sureeeee," nadia and mandla continued to tease mackenzie.

mackenzie's phone rung and just in time too, because mandla and nadia started a conversation about some random topic and sadly left mackenzie out.

PLAYBOY
class hasn't started
no friends
i'm bored

MACK
"no friends"
really

PLAYBOY
some friends
friends aren't my best friend
named mackenzie

MACK
john, stop being such a bitch
at least you have friends
in all your classes
i just have nadia, mandla and you
and
i hardly get any of you in my classes so be grateful
bitch ass

PLAYBOY
bitch ass
is james charles and i's thing
don't copy >:(

MACK
lmao sure
omg
any girlfriend
or are you still single
because if you are
BITCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

PLAYBOY
FUCK YOU
I DON'T WANT A GIRL RN
and i'm betting 100 dollars that my contact name is still playboy
isn't it

MACK
fuck you
i ain't giving you 100 dollars
go make that yourself
b
i
t
c
h
a
s
s

BEA'S NOTE!

and if i could
i'd get you the moon
— kina (ft. snow) ⋆

i like johnny & mackenzie's friendship
hope you enjoyed!
see you next chapter
xoxo
— bea ✎