three

PERFECT FOR U

MACKENZIE, BEING the clumsy gal she is, bumped into someone as she was walking down the school hallway.

she looked up at them and realized it was her best friend, johnny.

johnny smiled down at the brunette in front of him. "hey, why didn't you reply to any of my texts?"

"i-i was just busy," mackenzie stuttered a lie and johnny suspiciously nodded his head.

"i forgot to tell you! i asked sophia rose from river-shore high on a date and she accepted! i don't know if i should ask her out though." johnny explained and mackenzie nodded. it felt like a bunch of weight fell off mackenzie's shoulders when johnny explained that he and sophia weren't dating.

"oh? well good for you, playboy." mackenzie congratulated her best friend who had a grin on his face after mackenzie had said her sentence.

"you're honestly the best, kenzie." johnny responded and mackenzie grinned back.

"honestly, i was pretty happy when johnny said he and sophia weren't a thing. i don't know why though." mackenzie explained to nadia through the phone.

"i smell jealously, mackenzie frances." nadia has her teasing voice on and mackenzie rolled her eyes after hearing it.

"it's not jealousy. i just.. i guess i'm getting tired of johnny being a playboy." mackenzie admitted making nadia snicker.

"i've never heard you say these types of words. i'm shocked." nadia admitted also, still snickering though.

"hey. i'm just trying to look out for my friend, is that not allowed?" mackenzie sassily responds and nadia laughs.

"it is allowed. but- darius texted me and wants to facetime me! gotta run!" nadia hung up the call between her and mackenzie. mackenzie sighed and rolled her eyes after hearing the line go dead.

johnnyorlandobe mine, please?

johnnyorlando
be mine, please?

tap for comments

mackenzieziegler
who said you could go shirtless 🤮🤢
johnnyorlando
i don't need to listen to anyone
laurenorlando
you're not gonna listen to mom & dad?! bad kid!
johnnyorlando
MOM AND DAD CLEARLY SAID NO INSTAGRAM, LAUREN.

sophiarose
kinda cute
johnnyorlando
says you

mandlamorris
wOaH didn't expect this to pop up on my feed sksksksksks
johnnyorlando
it's your lucky day then
mackenzieziegler
it's never a good day to see you shirtless
johnnyorlando
say that when i hug u shirtless
nadiaturner
WOAH 💀

MACK
what in the fucking world was
that comment about?

PLAYBOY
i mean it
say that again
when i hug u shirtless

MACK
you gave me a warning
i'm NEVER gonna go near
you when we're at the pool together

PLAYBOY
okay, then i guess
i'll have to think of plan b

MACK
bitch please, a boy like johnny orlando
don't need a plan b

MACK
why do you even wanna hug me

BEA'S NOTE!

and when i touched
your face i could tell
you're moving on
- dean lewis ⋆

here comes drama ;)
hope you enjoyed!
see you next chapter
xoxo
- bea ✎