~114~

"J-Jimin-" Jungkook wheezed, holding his hands over his mouth to cover his horrendous laughing fit. "That's enough that's enough oh m-"

"Fucking finally!" The blond sighed dramatically, standing up from his stripper pose. "I thought you'd make me keep doing them like good lord!"

"I wouldn't mind if you kept doing them-"

"Min YooNGI-"

"Okay okay!" Seokjin chuckled, bringing the group back together. He passed the bowl toward Jimin, grinning as a cunning smile came to the blond's lips.

"Kook! Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Okay," Jimin pressed a finger to his lips before gasping and smirking. "You and Tae have both had quite a bit to drink right? Give him a drunken lap dance."

"Is that an offer or a bet?" The youngest sneered before standing from where he sat beside his fiancé. Bending down low, he slowly brought himself into a squat before grinding and dancing suggestively, yet clumsily, about Taehyung.

The others fell into a large pool of cries of laughter and wheezing, and Jimin recorded the whole thing with his phone.

Taehyung body rolled into the dance, biting at his lower lip and holding a fist up in the air as he was danced about. The alcohol was clearly flush in the two boys' bodies.

"Okay, time's up!" Seokjin laughed, covering his mouth with his hand. Jungkook fell down into his fiancé's lap almost immediately and buried his face into his neck. The two fell into a silence before breaking out into laughter at a joke the others couldn't hear.

"Okay..." Seokjin glanced around the group before pushing the bowl toward the new couple. "Jackson and Joon-ah! Do something!" He beamed innocently, and as he made eye contact with Jackson, he saw something less than pure in his gaze.

"Joonbug," Jackson started, his voice gravelly with its rasp, "Truth or dare?"

"Part of me doesn't trust you, but, dare-"

"I dare you to take a body shot off of somebody in this room that isn't me."

"Jacks-" "You have to do it!" Jungkook whined, pointing at Namjoon. "Pick anybody Hyung come on! Don't be a party pooper!"

Namjoon swallowed nervously, peering around at all his options. These were his friends, and he couldn't imagine licking anything off of their bodies. Not any part of them.

"I," he huffed out, weighing out his options before finally sighing and looking to his side.

"Hoseok-ah will you-"

The brunet immediately flushed, hiding his face in Seokjin's sweater from behind him. "W-Why me? Why can't you choose Yoongi-hyung or Jinnie?"

"Because I feel like you won't kill me-"

Jackson snickered before passing over the salt, alcohol, and lime. "No take backs now Namjoon. Do it."

Seconds later the room erupted into a storm sounding of "Do it!" repeatedly. Namjoon sighed and handed Hoseok a slice of lime, before grabbing the salt and readying himself to start the shot.

"Does it matter where?" He asked sheepishly, feeling nervousness begin to attack him.

"The neck! Do it on the neck!"

"Fuck me-" Hoseok groaned, placing the lime between his lips and tilting his head to the side. He squeezed his eyes shut as he felt the other's tongue glide across his neck, followed by the sprinkling of salt.

He cringed hard, trying to contain his discomfort. Soon enough the taste of alcohol was hovering near his lips as Namjoon took his shot and swept in with his lips to grab the lime.

As it was plucked from his mouth, he breathed loudly in relief, falling back onto Seokjin and wiping his neck off with his sleeve.

Namjoon collapsed onto the floor, face flushed a deep red as he curled into himself to hide from the embarrassment.

"I can't believe you fuckin did it dude!" Jackson howled in laughter, plucking Namjoon off from the floor and placing him by his side. "You really don't have anything to lose huh?"

"My dignity is gone so, no. No I don't." He coughed weakly for effect before hanging his head low, his face never changing from a bright ruby color.