~60~

Hoseok squirmed about the floor, trying to get comfortable in the large pile of blankets he was consumed in. He folded some up and used them as a pillow before pulling the multiple comforters he had over himself to be sealed off from invading eyes.

The others were strung about the large living room, talking and causing mischief between one another. Hoseok lied in the mess of comforters and fell asleep alongside Jungkook. Seokjin watched the two from where he sat on the couch, smiling.

"Namjoon look, you can barely even see Hoseok through all the blankets-" he chuckled, pointing at the bundle of blankets with some brown hair poking out from it. Namjoon peered over and laughed at the sight before gathering the others' attention and pointing it out to them as well.

Jimin cooed and brought out his phone, taking a photo of the cocooned brunet.

"He's so adorable!" He happily squeaked before clasping a hand over his mouth to hush himself. He wandered back over to the others, falling against the couch amongst them. "What do we do now?"

The others all blinked and looked between each other. Seokjin shrugged and glanced up to the ornate clock hung above his tv. "It's becoming late, maybe we should settle down?" He glanced back toward Hoseok, praying that perhaps he could cuddle up to the ball of blankets.

There was a silent nod in unison, followed by the rest of the boys scrambling to get their sleeping arrangements in order. A plethora of blankets veiled the floor alongside equally as many pillows. Namjoon set up his collection of Ryan plushies and Taehyung took the time to admire them all. Jimin made the excuse of being cold so he could snuggle up against Yoongi, and Seokjin sat on the floor, looking at the open expanse in front of himself.

In reality there wasn't a real reason to sleep right beside Hoseok, but he really wanted to. And seeing as to how the others were staying close proximity to one another, he figured he could get away with it.

Slipping beneath the comforters, he scooted himself up to the bundle of blankets Hoseok was situated in. He admired the little bit of the sleeping boy's face he could see, before hesitantly wrapping his arms around the cocoon of blankets and bringing Hoseok into a gentle back hug.

"Goodnight Seokie," He cooed almost inaudibly, resting his cheek against part of the blankets Hoseok was covered with. He closed his eyes, inhaling the soft scent that surrounded the brunet. It was a sweet and natural scent, and it soothed Seokjin somehow.

The house fell into comfortable silence as the seven boys all lied strewn together, trying to attain sleep so they could wake up and do the same thing tomorrow.