~20~

Soon enough as promised, the other boys flooded into the restaurant. They all found their way to the shared booth and seated themselves comfortably. After some small talk and ordering their meals, the group sat in silence.

They looked to one another awkwardly before bursting into laughter and creating chatter again.

"Why did you order so much meat?"
"Why didn't you?"
"Why'd you choose fish?"

The booth was loud with the happy clamor of the boys. Hoseok sat back quietly, admiring the model who sat before him. He'd done so many times through photos but in real life was different. The older brunet just looked so delicate and sweet, yet strong and youthful at the same time.

The younger brunet leaned back into his seat, allowing the worn, but still plush cushion to cradle him. Without the support on his back, he most likely would've fallen over while fawning about Seokjin.

As the others laughed and conversed, he snuck out his phone from beneath the table and took photos. He wanted these memories, even if they were little and likely to happen again.

"Hobi? You're so quiet, are you okay doll?" A sweet voice sounded from across the booth, followed by a large hand tapping at his knee. The boy looked up in confusion before melting into a warm smile at the voice's owner.

"I'm okay hyung I promise," the younger tilted his head into the smile to further reassure the elder. Seokjin flashed a happy smile and nodded his head before returning to the conversation at the table, every so often glancing over at the brunet who was lost in his thoughts.

"So he ripped into my neighborhood probably going at like sixty and he almost hit me! It was crazy!!"
"Kook I did not!! I was going thirty you dummy!"

The ruckus grew louder from the table as the two younger boys playfully bickered. They were cut off by their meals showing up, which they all dug in to. Now with food at hand, all conversations fell into small murmurs between bites.

Hoseok took the opportunity to post one of his photos as they sat in silence, flushing at the thought of being called out by the others for having a "crush" or being "whipped", as they liked to claim he was.