~39~

Hoseok slammed down on the horn in response to the car that illegally passed he and Yoongi. He muttered a few curse words beneath his breath before making the final turnoff from the highway and toward the company.

The two were quiet the majority of the ride, and it was when the large building came into view that the two began spewing oohs and ahhs.

"Yoongi hyung, can you believe it?" Hoseok gaped at the building as he found a place to park. Once he pulled in and parked the car, he turned it off, stepping out of the car and gawking at the fancy building. "It's so shiny! Come on let's go!"

Grabbing the other by his wrist, the two boys ran toward the building. As they approached the double glass doors, they regained their composure, further walking in as maturely as possible.

"Hello," Hoseok beamed toward the secretary sitting in a small kiosk, "We're looking for Kim Seokjin and his associates. We're Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi."

The secretary typed into the computer before nodding and pointing up the stairs. "Go up those stairs and it's the first hall to the left. Go to the end of the hall and to the right." She smiled at the two, and Hoseok thanked her before strolling up the stairs quickly.

"Are you excited?" "Of course!" Hoseok patted his friend on the shoulder as they walked down the hallway, sending him a reassuring look. "Ready?" He asked quietly, and couldn't help but chuckle at the elder's lack for an answer.

As they approached the frosted glass door, Hoseok took a deep breath before pushing down the handle to entering the large studio. As the door swung fully open, the sight of all the others already commenced made him smile in relief.

He quickly pushed past Yoongi and into the studio, where he was quick to fling himself against Seokjin for a hug. "Jinnie hyung!!" He animatedly giggled, "This is a dream come true! Thank you so much!"

"You're so welcome, doll~" the elder cooed as he held the brunet in his arms. He stroked the boy's hair while they hugged and as they let go, his hands lingered down to the boy's waist momentarily. Hoseok was quick to spin around to observe the studios, so his time in Seokjin's arms was short lived.

"Wow!" He gasped, admiring the various pieces of equipment, "I've only seen these used by professionals! I feel so honored-"

"You do realize we are professionals now, right?" Jungkook smirked, his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned his weight to one hip. Hoseok looked at the boy in surprise before bouncing around excitedly again.

Yoongi went over and sat down in a soft leather chair, spinning around in it slowly before examining the many instrumental pieces he had at his fingertips. Namjoon followed him and explained a few of the foreign buttons before the two tested it all out.

The boys all made decisions as to who would go where, then began to mess around with their systems. The three models stood around each other, making small talk.

"So tell me Taehyung! Are you two dating?" Jimin whined, his small hands closing into little fists. Taehyung's cheeks flushed a soft pink and he tried to avoid the question, but of course the other two could see through his act.