~•°.30.°•~

kseokjinnie posted:

1,265,319 likes • 64,218 comments

kseokjinnie: After a month of hiatus, I'm back😘 I feel blond is a good look on me~ Can't wait to show you all what we've been preparing the past month! Kisses~😍💜

View all comments...

babyforjin: oH FUCK MY WIG RED ALERT RED ALERT
SmolJimin: YOUR PHOTOS CAME OUT SO GOOD HYUNG
fangirlot7: "we've"??? Is there a collab!?
SunnySeok: Wow, absolutely stunning Hyung!! You always look captivating💚

Hoseok squealed at the photos that loaded and hugged his phone to his chest tightly. He'd known Seokjin for almost two months now personally, but his fanboy side hadn't ever faded.

"You're so silly! I'm right here you know! You could look at the real thing~"

"Not now hyung!! I'm admiring the most handsome man in the world!" Hoseok gasped, eyeing the photo longer. Seokjin rolled his eyes before stepping toward Hoseok to gather his attention. When the brunet looked up, the blond smirked, grabbing at the knot to his tie suggestively and breathing heavily.

Hoseok blinked rapidly before flushing and looking back down to his phone. "I'm busy! Not right now!" He jokingly scolded before standing up and looking the elder in the eyes. He felt his breath hitch in his throat being so close to literal perfection.

The brunet smiled at the elder and hugged him shortly before wandering over to the other sides to the set, watching the others getting their pictures taken.