•~94~•

As sun filtered through the half open curtains, Seokjin found himself beginning to wake. The golden streams of light were enough to take his dreams from him.

He groaned softly, bringing a hand up to rub the sleep from his eyes. He kept one arm wrapped around the younger brunet, and when he finally was able to open his eyes, he squeezed the boy lovingly.

Waking up next to Hoseok was like a dream come true. He wouldn't mind the sunshine waking him up if it meant he'd be beside the love of his life.

Smiling fondly, he slipped out of the bed to go use the restroom. As his feet met the cold floor, he watched as Hoseok sprawled across the bed in search of the lost warmth.

"I'll be right back baby, don't worry," the elder chuckled. He left for the bathroom, and after using it, he washed his hands and used his finger to brush his teeth. He combed out his hair and went straight back to the younger's bedroom.

"Just look at you," He cooed once he saw his boyfriend. His brown hair neatly against his head and his limbs spread wide apart. Seokjin couldnt help but muffle a laugh as he picked up his phone and captured a photo of the younger.

"How does your hair still look perfect?" He whispered, shaking his head as he wrote out a post for Instagram.

kseokjinnie posted:

1,863, 363 likes • 86,936 comments

kseokjinnie: Love of my life just looking so cute! I left for not even five minutes and he looks kinda sad! 💚SunnySeok I love you💜

View all comments...

SmolJimin: Hyung you're here?? Come to the kitchen and let's make breakfast for the two boys!! 💕
babyforjin: This relationship is so precious ffs 😩💞
kseokjinnie: SmolJimin You're here?? I expect to get all the details of y'know what👀
SmolJimin: Okay kseokjinnie Just come here!!
fangirlot7: I'm literally shedding tears rn