~25~

~Hoseok's view~

How I ended up locked in a closet with Seokjin is a long story. First it was playing uno, next it was challenging each other to wrestling matches, and now it's sexual tension I guess.

I peered through the dimly light closet over at the elder. He sat with his knees up to his chest from what I could tell, and all the way across from me in the closet.

"Seokjin they aren't going to let us out until we do something," I said quietly, my voice flat in tone. I watched as the elder's silhouette shuffled uncomfortably, giving no response. I sighed, shaking my head and resting my forehead in my palm. "If this is about the wrestling I'm sorry-"

During the wrestling matches, Seokjin and I were opponents at one point. It was a strong match and I managed to pin him down to win, but Seokjin wasn't willing to give up easily. As I shoved him down, he'd thrusted up to lift himself and knock me over. The only thing that happened was his crotch grinding against my knee and us kissing briefly.

"Don't be sorry, I'm just overreacting," the elder huffed out. I looked over in his direction, wishing I could see his face through the darkness. All I could see was a black silhouette, gently highlighted with deep brown light.

Silence fell between us for a few minutes, and the longer it grew, the more I felt myself growing impatient. I wanted out of this closet, yet also to do something with Seokjin. I wanted to kiss his lips again and actually revel in their taste—

Bringing myself to my knees, I crawled over to where Seokjin sat and forced his knees down. I sat in his lap, wrapping my arms around him and resting my cheek to his chest. I felt his chest hitch beneath me, yet I ignored it.

"H-Hoseok what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm hugging you," I retorted, chuckling as I gently squeezed him. I felt his arms slink around me and lie on my waist, followed by his chin resting to the top of my head. I grinned, nestling closer into him.

The mixture of Seokjin's soft smelling cologne and the candy he'd eaten filled my nose, and I never wanted it to leave. I could feel his chest as it rose and fell beneath my cheek, and I pressed my cheek further into his chest to listen to his heartbeat. Never in my life did I think I would be in a closet, cuddling up against a famous instagram model. Apparently dreams do come true.

"Hoseokie? Don't fall asleep on me," Seokjin whispered, rubbing his hands around my sides gently. I sighed and brought my head off his chest, looking at the boy. From up close I could make out his features, and I could tell when we made eye contact. I grinned, shaking my head, "I'm not! I'm just getting comfy since I don't know when they'll let us out."

"Okay, fair enough," the male chuckled, slipping his hands from my sides and onto the small of my back. I kept myself upright, peering at the model. Even through the darkness he was perfect, and I wanted to enjoy it as long as possible.

It hadn't dawned on me that Seokjin was staring straight back at me.

"Hoseok are you okay?"