~22~

As Hoseok finally set his phone down and delved into his now cooled off food, he was met with the soft cooing and muffled laughter of his friends. They all held their phones in their hands and showed one another the photos Hoseok had posted, smiles plastered across their food filled cheeks.

Jimin swallowed the bite in his mouth and grinned across the table toward Hoseok. "Aw hyung! You love all of us?" The orange haired boy cooed, his eyes nearly closed by his cheery smile.

Hoseok felt himself begin to blush and he waved a hand in dismissal, but knew he'd be lying if he said he didn't love them all.

"What? No definitely not! I just..- of course! Of course I love you all," The brunet joked, looking around the table at the others before beginning conversation with them. The majority was the brunet trying to deflect cheek pinches and benign teasing for being so affectionate.

Now it was Seokjin's turn to admire the younger.

He shoved food into his mouth as he peered at the younger, thoughtfully. His chestnut brown hair shone and looked thick and lively. The apples of his cheeks were painted a soft pink, and his lips velvety and smooth.

Seokjin found himself undoubtedly staring and enamored by Hoseok, and it took a swift nudge from Jimin beneath the table to bring him back to reality.

"Hyung we've been trying to get your attention for the past like five minutes!"
"Yeah! Yeah!"
"All you did was stare at Hobi hyung!"

A collection of childlike gasps flurried the table as the boys glanced between Hoseok and Seokjin. The two brunets found themselves hiding their faces in their hands and avoiding the chastising stares from their friends.

"You two like each other, so what?" A raspy, cool toned voice broke the silence. Hoseok looked over to his best friend and raised a brow.

"Just kiss and get it over with. I mean, it's not like we can't tell you two are head over heels for each other so like," the mint head motioned with a finger, pointing between the embarrassed boys, "Just kiss already."

Hoseok felt his heart catch in his throat and he shook his head furiously, half hoping it would ease the heat he could feel in his cheeks. There was no way he could kiss the model! Nonetheless they hadn't even been in each other's company for even a full day, so it felt inappropriate. He couldn't denying feeling something for the elder, though he knew that now wasn't the time to act on it.

"Hyung we barely know each other, I don't think rushing into anything is a good idea— I mean if there even is or will be anything." Hoseok shrugged, trying to cool off from the heat of the situation. He peered across the table at the flustered model and flashed a small smile.

"I-I agree," the elder brunet spoke softly, brushing his hair from his eyes before huffing out, "Let's head back to my house, yeah?"